Heritage Owners Club

Uncle Kracker

NoSnowBlower

Modern rock act Sugar Ray has lined up a five-week North American tour with Atlantic labelmate Uncle Kracker and newcomer rock outfit the Start. Set to begin July 10 in Dallas, the trek comes in support of Sugar Ray's self-titled fourth album, due June 12 from Atlantic.

Uncle Kracker is out in support of his debut album "Double Wide," which is No. 10 on The Billboard 200 in its 19th week and features the single "Follow Me," which is No. 6 on The Billboard Hot 100. The set has sold 749,000 units in the U.S. to date.

I've heard that name before... it took some time figure it out.

Kevin took up duties with a local Louisville band "Big Rock Show" back 2010 after Dave Ernspiker passed. BRS was a staple on the local club and bar scene in Louisville. I didn't realize Kevin left to go to Uncle Kracker.

Here was Big Rock Show doing one of their own numbers back in the day. Dave Ernspiker was an outstanding guitarist.

I've heard that name before... it took some time figure it out.

Kevin took up duties with a local Louisville band "Big Rock Show" back 2010 after Dave Ernspiker passed. BRS was a staple on the local club and bar scene in Louisville. I didn't realize Kevin left to go to Uncle Kracker.

Here was Big Rock Show doing one of their own numbers back in the day. Dave Ernspiker was an outstanding guitarist.

wow that was great!!

kind of an EVH/Billy Gibbons meld guitar style, that guy could really play

RIP

• 1 month later...

IMG95201406259515320995782_zps1684daa7.j

Here's Kevin Mcreery receiving his finished H-157 earlier today, the fellow holding up Pete Farmer's freshly set-up #1 of 40 Limited Edition "Staple" H-150 is Uncle Kracker bassist Matt Van.

Welcome aboard Kevin!!!!

PS- It's a good thing Pete's a lot better at building guitars than he is taking pictures! :icon_joker:

Archived