Heritage Owners Club

Just put a Callaham ABR-1 on my H150CM.

rooster

Amazing difference. To people who think it makes only a slight difference between a Nashville bridge and the Callaham bridge, you must have an inferior amp. Everything from cleans to ridiculous overdrive is improved. Tighter bottom end, crunchier midrange, and perfectly balanced (meaning not to skinny, not too fat) highs. Best thing I ever did with my #1 guitar, other than have it built for me. Well worth the price.

YMMV. But I don't think so.

rooster.

I prefer the Faber ABR1 conversion bridge tone wise to the Callaham (I have 3 guitars with the Faber). I still have the Callaham stainless steel bridge. They are both engineered incredibly well. In my experiences, the Faber takes the tone of guitar and just brings everything out more. With the Callaham it will really change the tone of your guitar dramatically. I may still try the Callaham on another guitar to open it up.

Rooster, I am glad the Callaham worked for you. The Callaham stuff is milled & engineered to incredible precision with stainless steel metal.

I prefer the Faber ABR1 conversion bridge tone wise to the Callaham (I have 3 guitars with the Faber). I still have the Callaham stainless steel bridge. They are both engineered incredibly well. In my experiences, the Faber takes the tone of guitar and just brings everything out more. With the Callaham it will really change the tone of your guitar dramatically. I may still try the Callaham on another guitar to open it up.

Rooster, I am glad the Callaham worked for you. The Callaham stuff is milled & engineered to incredible precision with stainless steel metal.

I totally agree, it's up to the guitar, but sometimes the Callaham brings too much of the steel sound to the equation, other times it's perfect. As for Faber stuff, I've had great luck with their locking ABR design and their German steel Nashville bridge inserts.

Archived