Just received my H-157 ;D sweet. They must be up and running

at Heritage. I ordered a Milli DC before the shutdown and it took

363 days to get and I ordered this guitar on 12-6-07 and received

it today. You do the math.

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg_thumb

IMG_4414.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg_thumb

Beautius Maximus.  Intersesting position for the switch.  I'm one of those Les Paul purists and when I custom ordered a Millenium Ltd. a few years back from Jay, I had them place the toggle switch on the upper bout in the standard LP position.  Are the other switches coil taps?  Looks sweet, enjoy!

Beautius Maximus.  Intersesting position for the switch.  I'm one of those Les Paul purists and when I custom ordered a Millenium Ltd. a few years back from Jay, I had them place the toggle switch on the upper bout in the standard LP position.  Are the other switches coil taps?   Looks sweet, enjoy!
Thanks GuitArtMan.That's there D-VIP switching. As far as the switch goes that is different from

the stock H-157 and I was surprised when it came. I have an e-mail into Ren over at Heritage to see

what he says. Either way I love this thing. Great tone and sustain. It rocks!

That is absolutely stunning and will go well with the Millie. But is this correct? They put on the VIP switching but you didn't ask for it? Might be sweet to have, but look at the other end of this - it isn't what was ordered. Was it?

All the Heritage guitars I have D-VIP on them. My H-555 did not have it when I

ordered it, I'm not sure if they offered it back then. When I sent it in for a repair

I had them put it in. I loved the different tones  it gave me, so I ordered it on the

next ones. The PU switch is what I wondered about. On the model page it shows

it located on the horn and when it arrived it was located different. It really doesn't

bother me but I e-mailed Ren to see why it's there. Anybody out there know the

answer?

ordered it, I'm not sure if they offered it back then. When I sent it in for a repair

I had them put it in. I loved the different tones  it gave me, so I ordered it on the

it located on the horn and when it arrived it was located different. It really doesn't

answer?

Would it be to do with the D-VIP ?

Maybe the pu selector switch needs to be closer to the pickups if the D-VIP is installed ?

Just a guess ....

I should have read all the questions. Thank you for all your copliments  ;D.

Hey I just ordered it! Those talented hands at Heritage deserve all the credit.

That guitar has HRW pickups. The finish is Old fashion sunburst.  All you H

owners know that pictures don't do these guitars justice. They look even

better up close and personal.

Very nice piece and a great choice for the finish. I have been gassing for a darkburst and a few months back almost purchased a PRS SC245 in tobacco sunburst, but the price was quite high at Smash. Looks like I'll have to continue the search after seeing your guitar !! Congratulations.

I should have read all the questions. Thank you for all your compliments  ;D.

Hey I just ordered it! Those talented hands at Heritage deserve all the credit.

That guitar has HRW pickups. The finish is Old fashion sunburst.  All you H

owners know that pictures don't do these guitars justice. They look even

better up close and personal.

Another story about this guitar is I ordered a extra figured top and while

they were preparing for finish in the sanding phase a mineral deposit showed up.

They e-mailed my dealer with pictures of it and asked if I would accept this. I viewed

the pictures and had no problem with it. Heritage didn't charge me for the top. Very

honest of them. I knew the location of the deposit with that finish would be very hard

to spot. It's just below the tailpiece.

answer?

I received an e-mail from Ren already. He stated with the guitar and electronics

on the guitar I would end up with better tone. Less wiring. I can't argue with that, this

guitar sounds great!  :D

I received an e-mail from Ren already. He stated with the guitar and electronics

on the guitar I would end up with better tone. Less wiring. I can't argue with that, this

guitar sounds great!  :D

That's good to know, if those guys think a longer wiring run will affect the tone then who's to argue with them.

Anybody thinking of modding a 150 /157 with those Duncan P-Rails might want to take this into consideration.

Archived