Heritage Owners Club

new shots part 2

big bob

She sure is a beauty!

Is she coming north next year? I'd love to get on her dance card so I might get my pick into her strings and fingers in her action; if you know what I mean. Meat you at the bridge! ^_^

She sure is a beauty!

Is she coming north next year? I'd love to get on her dance card so I might get my pick into her strings and fingers in her action; if you know what I mean. Meat you at the bridge! ^_^

Meat you at the bridge??? kinda scary!!! how about meet you by your pond? yea she will def. make the trip...

Meat you at the bridge??? kinda scary!!! how about meet you by your pond? yea she will def. make the trip...

Meat?! That's sick!

The pond it is. Let's make an early day of it. Shall we say about the crack of noon?

Meat?! That's sick!

The pond it is. Let's make an early day of it. Shall we say about the crack of noon?

I'll be sleeping until the crack of noon, midnight howling at the moon, going out when I want to, coming home when I will..I don't have to ask permission, if I wanna go out fishing. see you there..

That must be a very tiny guitar if the player can get his head squished between two fingers.

Fun video. Your acting stature has matured from the early days (daze?).

Sit Boo Boo, sit.

not good audio quality, or playing but here is a flip video I made

Thanks Bob....I think the 575 is much louder than the 575 :D ....seriously...that is a really big sound....I liked the video..great playing........would part of the difference in volume and sound be that there are acoustic strings one and electric stings on the other?.......I have flatwounds on my 575 and it is not as loud unplugged as any of my acoustics...just wondering.....

Archived