Heritage Owners Club

525 Wake-up Call

Gitfiddler

The Colors on that 525 are out of sight..... bold , beautiful, and audacious .

It's one of those guitars that will attract a crowd where ever you take it. You can't help but admire the craftsmanship involved in creating it.

And then ... to play this indomitable work of art and to hear that sweet voice that we know it will emanate.

You are in for some enjoyable days in the near future as you discover the secrets that she doth possess.

CONGRATS on NGD... :D

You guys are very kind. I take no credit for this incredible instrument. Marv, Ren and the folks at Heritage did a magnificent job.

Only time will tell, but I firmly believe that the guitars coming out of Parsons Street are the best ever in the history of that factory. :D

You guys are very kind. I take no credit for this incredible instrument. Marv, Ren and the folks at Heritage did a magnificent job.

Only time will tell, but I firmly believe that the guitars coming out of Parsons Street are the best ever in the history of that factory. :D

As a former '65 335, '67 335, '69 355, and '69 LP Deluxe owner..... I have to agree with you!

Oh, has anyone claimed DIBBS yet?

As a former '65 335, '67 335, '69 355, and '69 LP Deluxe owner..... I have to agree with you!

Oh, has anyone claimed DIBBS yet?

I gotta agree with you and Kuz on this. Most of you know, I'm an old school guy and a staunch supporter of the older . . . pre 1970 stuff that came out of the plant at Parsons Street. But I too believe that these guys . . . at this point Katy's just one of the guys . . . although much prettier that the others . . . . have truly demonstrated what skilled craftsmen . . . . and craftswomen, can do if they are just not micro managed and left alone to show their skills. I'm going to make what is probably going to be perceived as a crazy observation; I really believe that the paycheck these crafts-people get is almost secondary to the satisfaction they derive from doing what they do.

Unless I miss my guess, John, Tim will get rid of this one just after you unload Sean or Greeny...but before Brent puts Marv's 357 in pawn. Just sayin'....

Probably right.

Holy Fingerboard Gitfiddler, That is just amazing. I know I am going to get in trouble the more I look at these new Heritages. I have never seen a more beautiful bunch of new guitars as I have lately. Congratulations Gitfiddler, you are truly fortunate to own such a beauty, a real treasure. Thats one you can pick until its sore. Wowee!!!

Archived