Heritage Owners Club

Custom Order Designs?

DetroitBlues

I've tried to email Heritage directly and they are about as responsive as slug in a snowstorm. If the money is right, would Heritage consider making a H-3XX type bass guitar or another one of their rare acoustic guitars???

When we were at PSP III, I spoke to Marv while down at the stone bridge listening to the acoustic group. I asked him if they do or would build any of those flat tops/mandolins if someone wanted one and he said "Yes, we will build what ever they want". He went on to say that the only reason they don't have certain guitars in their line-up is lack of demand. I think if you come, they will build it.

I've tried to email Heritage directly and they are about as responsive as slug in a snowstorm. If the money is right, would Heritage consider making a H-3XX type bass guitar or another one of their rare acoustic guitars???

If memory serves..Their phone number is on the webpage..you might have better success calling them..good luck..

I've called them on the phone from the UK a few times (expensive!!!!) and found them a pleasure to deal with, especially Ren. Just don't call on Fridays - they work a four day week.

If I were a wealthy man, I'd order matching custom 357 (Firebird) Guitar AND Bass!

Your playing games with my wallet aren't you? I was thinking the same thing. Imagine how many Thunderbirds they could sell here.

Heritage bass? Hells yeah!!!

100.jpg

Now, this thing about Marv saying they'd build acoustics and mandolins? That's good news for the soul, bad news for the wallet. Just an FYI, the acoustics were basically Larrivee bodies, assembled at the plant. The mando's were Aaron Cowles. Not sure if he was an employee or contracted. Either way, don't care, would love to have one with Heritage on it! :icon_thumright:

It would be nice to see a H-357 style bass! If I bought a martian guitar kit and sent it to Heritage, think they'd put their mark on it? Just because there are prefab pieces on it, doesn't mean the final assembly doesn't take extreme care and knowledge to make it a quality instrument...

Archived