Heritage Owners Club

I've been thinking...

brentrocks

525 Custom order or Korina Explorer?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which way should i go?

I was in the guitar cave yesterday, admiring my flock of wonderful Heritage guitars and in the middle is a HAMER korina explorer!

Its not that i dont like it, its a very rare #24 of 100 run from 95. It sounds great and plays great....BUT...

I have been thinking about ordering a Sunsetburst H 525!

If i do so the HAMER has to go! IM TORN!!!!!

Don't you still have the 357? that's essentially an explorer right? Do you really need two of them..? My 2 cents..

or.............buy MY Custom 525 with Bigsby......

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11359-h525-super-duper-for-sale/

already built, ready to go, great guitar, cheaper than getting a new one, and some here can also vouch for it......

THINK ABOUT IT :) :) :)

Jazzalicious@sympatico.ca

Brent actually owned that guitar about a week before you bought it from Mark... He has sound clips somewhere on the site here... They sound awesome!! Maybe thats the inspiration for his wanting to custom order one. I know he is not crazy about Bigsbys(we share the same opinions there)

Good Luck with your sale!

So are you a Habs fan?

Played a 535 a guy at our church just bought about a month ago and didn't care for the Bigsby. Seems it takes away some of the real sound. Put one on a 157 or 150 and it doesn't affect it. Must be the thickness of the guitar?

Archived