Heritage Owners Club

new and grateful member

brez9091

i'm a longtime heritage guitar buff, but new to this great website.    i do find the heritage electrics and archtops as good or better than the g-mens. the guys at heritage are always so great when called upon.  as of yet, i have not purchased a guitar from jay wolfe, whose name appears here quite often. but i must also sing praise for him.  i've called him in the past with many questions and been given great service.  he might not know it,  but i've referred many people to him and will continue doing so.  being a heritage guy has allowed me to meet some great people, like jazz great joe finn, jay, marv lamb et al.  seems like a quality guitar,ofthe underdog variety, also attracts quality people!  thank you for creating this great site and allowing me in, best regards, brez

Nice to have you aboard. There is a certain requirement though; you are expected to post pictures of any and all Heritage guitars you own or purchase. The sooner they are posted the happier we are and the constant harassment you may endure until that time will be severe.  ;D

i have been asked to post pix of my heritage guitars. here goes...my  1997 golden eagle and my new h-535 classic almond burst. i bought from elderly, on a tip from someone here. it has duncan 59's with nickel covers.

:uwp:th_heritagegoldeneagleandh-535almon-3.jpg]th_heritagegoldeneagleandh-535almon-3.jpg

th_heritagegoldeneagleandh-535almon-2.jpg

th_heritagegoldeneagleandh-535almon-1.jpg

th_heritagegoldeneagleandh-535almondbu.jpg

Archived