Heritage Owners Club

A storm is coming back to Kalamazoo

MartyGrass

Is it a guitar? And if it is, which quarter did they cut?

Literally it was cut or carved more than usual but not as much as a.quarter is missing.

I'm just messin with you. Looks to be a 150ish guitar or a prospect. Either way, you a lucky dog. Getting a new Heritage has to be right up there with getting a new car. I'm jealous. Enjoy

So, this is clearly a case of the missing guitar and the only clue is the case itself. Velly intelesting...

I recently bought just a case from a HOC member. He shipped it with no wrapper. The stickers were on the case.

It arrived in perfect shape.

Weird.

Well, enough dinking around. I'll post pictures of my new guitar if it arrives in one piece. It's a H150. I think we're all familiar.

I recently bought just a case from a HOC member. He shipped it with no wrapper. The stickers were on the case.

It arrived in perfect shape.

Weird.

Well, enough dinking around. I'll post pictures of my new guitar if it arrives in one piece. It's a H150. I think we're all familiar.

Dare I ask what color?

And the belly cut, nice touch as well as the pups on that 157. It's beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. I'm very happy for you.

It would've been a 157 except they forgot the ebony board and the back binding (plus a couple of other little things). It's a 150 DLX.CBuDEmQ2kKGrHqJigE0HCkqD7CBNIzmEyq-_3.jpg?t=1294696727

I haven't used P-Rails before, but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion, does it?

I expect the pup to have 3 distinct sounds, none of which are "best in class". The single coil must have unbridled highs because of the 500k pot. The additional magnetic pull of the deactivated rail must also dampen string motion compared to a P-90.

What I've heard and expect to be true is that the HB, P-90, and SC tones will each be very different from each other and pleasant.

We'll see.

Alright. I don't do this cutesy stuff well.

CBuC3pw2kKGrHqVl8Ez2n8T-GBNIzleQKo_3.jpg?t=1294695480

I love it. Is that a DLX..? (edit: I see you answered this as I was posting.. )

Great look (Old Style Burst ) and it should offer something a bit different with those pickups...!

Marty,

Niiice! What finish? Is that a vintage wine burst, or a dark almond sunburst?

It's a Plain Jane OSB. It's comfortable and reassuring. Blue was too intense for me.

My cousin said at his second wedding, "I tried pretty. Now I'm going for nice."

I love it. Is that a DLX..? (edit: I see you answered this as I was posting.. )

Great look (Old Style Burst ) and it should offer something a bit different with those pickups...!

Fred,

If they ever need a moderator for a Pelosi-Boehner debate, I'd nominate you.

You are always a gentleman and have something kind to say.

CBuC3pw2kKGrHqVl8Ez2n8T-GBNIzleQKo_3.jpg?t=1294695480

Wow Mark that is looker. Let us know about those pickups. Where did you score this from?

This Heritage dealer is from NY and named George Gillis. He has some Kalamazoo family roots. I bought my H170 gold top from him. George is very, very service oriented and a perfectionist.

This is his last Heritage right now. He's going to NAMM this week and will be talking to Vince about future orders.

Two thumbs way up.

www.1stgearmusic.com

Archived