Heritage Owners Club

Another accidental EBay purchase...

brentrocks

Lance says Dumbass, I say HERO!! Plus, it calms my wife down when I tell her how many Heritages "this one guy has." Good job, Brent, life is too short to play cheap guitars!

True,But he's got too many to play em all..He should give some to me.. :biggrin_mini:

My computer monitor shows there's room for about 10 more guitars in your signature section. Nine more to go!

The OSB H 150 with Lollars has really had an effect on me...making me do crazy things.

Like buy another H 150 today.

The OSB H 150 with Lollars has really had an effect on me...making me do crazy things.

Like buy another H 150 today.

Isn't there a name for this condition? Maybe Brent suffers from Guitar-itus, a rare disorder of the wallet and the brain. A sort of disconnect. Or maybe its as simple as having a fear of no music in his life. If this were the case though, I would think he would be cured by now. I hope you buying strings by the case.

Rock on Brent

You are my idol. When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

Brent, if this is what you call an "accidental purchase", then you are an accident looking for a place to happen.

Rock on

Very clevah, NoName!

I'm think'in Brent is redecorating the house and he has convinced his wife that guitars are more practical and durable than wallpaper. Am I right, am I right, huh, huh, huh?

I've tried the "see how many guitars BrentRocks" has angle... no sympathy.

Now I'm going to try the "accidental purchase" approach...

And I agree... hero!

Guest HRB853370

True,But he's got too many to play em all..He should give some to me.. :biggrin_mini:

The real question is-how many can he play at one time?

Guest HRB853370

The real question is-how many can he play at one time?

maybe i should start selling a DVD...

"How to get your wife to let you buy more guitars"

This could be a new TV commercial. Get yourself a BrentWife. Learn all the latest subtle techniques such as: how to get wifie to say, "My , that is a beautiful guitar", "is it hard to play", and my personal favorite, "Your My hero". Thats right folks, you too can have a BrentWife. Just send a check or money order to: The Brent School of Wife Educational Institute. We'll have you collecting guitars you don't even need or want for that matter. Its so much fun, your neighbors will be Sun Burst with envy.

This could be a new TV commercial. Get yourself a BrentWife. Learn all the latest subtle techniques such as: how to get wifie to say, "My , that is a beautiful guitar", "is it hard to play", and my personal favorite, "Your My hero". Thats right folks, you too can have a BrentWife. Just send a check or money order to: The Brent School of Wife Educational Institute. We'll have you collecting guitars you don't even need or want for that matter. Its so much fun, your neighbors will be Sun Burst with envy.

+1

Archived