Heritage Owners Club

Another accidental EBay purchase...

brentrocks

I guess it can't be categorized as accidents any more!

I got a great deal on a H 150 Goldtop equipped with Fralin hum canceling soapbar P-90s!

Same situation...threw down a lowball offer, before I know it....I just bought another Heritage!

I got a great deal on a H 150 Goldtop equipped with Fralin hum canceling soapbar P-90s!

Same situation...threw down a lowball offer, before I know it....I just bought another Heritage!

These are no longer known as accidents... I have spoken with the good people are Merriam-Webster and we now officially call this "Brenting"

Congrats yet once again!

Congrats.

There are still some more Heritages around. :icon_biggrin::icon_cyclops:

Guest HRB853370

I was looking at that one myself

The big reason for me even attempting to bid in this GT, is my pure pleasure and satisfaction with my first H 150 with p90s!

Huge tone!

And the fact that it has fralins, will hopefully give it a different dimention that the lollars in the OSB 150.

Two points.

1. These are not accidents. You just didn't expect the seller to sell.

2. There will always be great deals out there. Always.

There is joy in playing a good guitar.

There is joy in possessing a good guitar.

There is joy working on a good guitar.

And there is joy in buying and selling a good guitar.

Brent has all four of these joys. I doubt he'd have it any other way. I wouldn't.

Hey Brent, I threw in a couple of cheapy cheap bids on that one myself. Looks like a great guitar. Please put me first in line if you think about selling it. Also, would love to hear some clips after you get it. That should be a great guitar!!!!

So Cool Brently! CONGRATS! That will sound stunning - I can't wait to hear it. When you do the sound clips - could you do a comparison between your two P 90 guitars so I can hear the difference in the pups?

So Cool Brently! CONGRATS! That will sound stunning - I can't wait to hear it. When you do the sound clips - could you do a comparison between your two P 90 guitars so I can hear the difference in the pups?

Thats exactly what i was thinking!!!

Brent I was in contact with the guy myself, before "The Storm" hit me.

At that time he wanted 1600$ for the guitar.

I was not sure of the discription H150P. I asked him if the P stands for poplar, but didn't get a reply.

I thought mohagony backs are darker.

But here's another one at elderly with a mohagony back: H150 Goldtop P90

Those Frailin Pups should be really really nice.

Congrats!

Lance says Dumbass, I say HERO!! Plus, it calms my wife down when I tell her how many Heritages "this one guy has." Good job, Brent, life is too short to play cheap guitars!

+1 on the wife comment. I use it too. It works, go figure.

+1 on the wife comment. I use it too. It works, go figure.

Brent,

See what a key role, you play here, in keeping all the HOC wives happy?! : )

Brent,

See what a key role, you play here, in keeping all the HOC wives happy?! : )

It's like a club.

You must have higher low ball offers then the rest of us mere mortals!

Brent, if this is what you call an "accidental purchase", then you are an accident looking for a place to happen.

Rock on

Archived