Heritage Owners Club

The UPS man dissed me!

brentrocks

I came home to find a brown and yellow sticky note on my door...."package from Eddies Guitars"

Looks like i'm gonna have to drive up to kzoo for 7.30 to the wearhouse to get it....

As many guitars as I'm sure your regular UPS guy has left on your doorstep, either they had a guy who didn't know you and that you'd be OK with it, or Eddie's required a signature at delivery. Quit whining and go get the damn thing! :biggrin_mini:

It's usually the sender that requests a signature, not UPS or Fed Ex.

At least yours left a note. When our UPS driver doesn't want to deliver he just drives on by, then claims we weren't home, he knocked, nobody answered the door, blah blah. Except we live 200yrds off the road, with a gated fence. And he just doesn't bother. So, 15 mins up the road for you. Need some cheese for that whine?

I came home to find a brown and yellow sticky note on my door...."package from Eddies Guitars"

Looks like i'm gonna have to drive up to kzoo for 7.30 to the wearhouse to get it....

Gee... I feel your pain! Having to drive the Kzoo to pick up the guitar rather than having him leave it on the front porch in the "cold and damp". With as many deliveries as he's making these days, have you thought about just giving him a key? :drunken_smilie:

With the travel schedule that I have, I've had several things shipped to my sister's business. It usually means calling the seller, explaining BEFORE bidding that I don't want it sitting outside (to be stolen or whatever) and that the business is open 5 days a week and gets regular deliveries from UPS or USPS or whatever. It helps that the place has the same last name. I haven't had anyone refuse me yet, although I'm sure someone will eventually say "no-can-do". That just will mean they will lose a sale.

That happened to me Dec. 23, when UPS was swamped. I got there at 7:30 with a small mob waiting.

One guy almost went postal, screaming obscenities and threats to the guy behind the counter. He still didn't get his package.

I hate when I miss a package.

Me too. same note for my amp... Only the ups facility is hours from me so I'll be waiting for tomorrow after 5:00..

Brown stinks ... dog_poo.jpg

Good thing the internet doesn't.

Guest HRB853370

Me too. same note for my amp... Only the ups facility is hours from me so I'll be waiting for tomorrow after 5:00..

Brown stinks ... dog_poo.jpg

Is that from Dunkin Donuts?

I'm surprised the truck needs a driver at this stage Brent.

It should be able to find it's own way by now ....

.. just saying

:);)

Brent, that one is a Looker.. and the mini's should be great fun.

It reminds of the P-90 one that you have.

And Lance, I can't imagine how my ears would ring after running that amp through the paces.

There should be some powerful tube tone in that one.

Archived