Heritage Owners Club

PINK H 535

koula901

Following up on a thread a few months ago, which included a discussion about pink guitars, I thought I'd share an amusing vid I stumbled upon today - notice the cute little comments that pop up, while these guys are playing! : )

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HRB853370

Following up on a thread a few months ago, which included a discussion about pink guitars, I thought I'd share an amusing vid I stumbled upon today - notice the cute little comments that pop up, while these guys are playing! : )

Katie, dont you have one that matches your toe nails?

wow!! I don't care if that thing is pink purple or puke green!! It rocks..and yes I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to say that!

wow!! I don't care if that thing is pink purple or puke green!! It rocks..and yes I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to say that!

I don't see you playing one. PSP is coming up, plenty of opportunity to show your masculinity there. Talks cheap.

I don't see you playing one. PSP is coming up, plenty of opportunity to show your masculinity there. Talks cheap.

LOL..You bring it, I'll play it!! :icon_rr:

LOL..You bring it, I'll play it!! :icon_rr:

What makes you think I would be so comfortable with my masculinity to own a Pink 535? I'm not bringin sh*t.

Eeewwww! Make it go away! Drive a stake through its heart!

Real men aren't supposed to touch pink let alone buy it.

Real men like these guys understand gender boundaries.

raymond_burr.jpghoover-300x220.jpgbwPAsyxLTowzhugbnfpyZ5zvo1_500.jpgNeil_Patrick_Harris_Doogie_Howser_290x400.jpg

If I got a pink guitar, I'd put Smurf and Powderpuff decals on it. Why hold back?

What makes you think I would be so comfortable with my masculinity to own a Pink 535? I'm not bringin sh*t.

LOL!!!

So then, I'm thinking most of you would balk at owning a genuine '59 Burst because of the case...? I gots no problem with pink...no problem...!

Well, in the case of the Pink case, being as no one is directly paying for the Pink case, it could be overlooked in order to procure the '59 Burst mentioned above. Needless to say, the Pink case could always be dyed a more suitable color. And as far as having a problem with Pink, I have No problem with pink as long as its on a Girl. Not in to the whole Pretty Boy thing, nope, nada, zippo.

So then, I'm thinking most of you would balk at owning a genuine '59 Burst because of the case...? I gots no problem with pink...no problem...!

Well, in the case of the Pink case, being as no one is directly paying for the Pink case, it could be overlooked in order to procure the '59 Burst mentioned above. Needless to say, the Pink case could always be dyed a more suitable color. And as far as having a problem with Pink, I have No problem with pink as long as its on a Girl. Not in to the whole Pretty Boy thing, nope, nada, zippo.

I couldn't possibly play a pink guitar. It wouldn't go with my eyes.

.. beside I'd have to buy a whole new outfit !

pinksuit.jpg

Would you buy a used car from this Man? :icon_biggrin:

I couldn't possibly play a pink guitar. It wouldn't go with my eyes.

.. beside I'd have to buy a whole new outfit !

pinksuit.jpg

Now THERE's a secure man!!! He looks like raspberry sorbet! ; )

Eljay

That looks just like the one Wolfe has (depicted in the vid). Wonder if it's the same one. Afterall, how many people would order a pink 535?

Eljay

That looks just like the one Wolfe has (depicted in the vid). Wonder if it's the same one. Afterall, how many people would order a pink 535?

It's the same guitar. It was sold and then re-sold, here on the HOC if I remember correctly.

If you do a search for "pink" in the Bay Watch section you should find it.

Can't be too many pink guitar threads in there. ;)

How many of you have actually met Kuz? John is a gentle giant of a man. If he can custom order a pink Tele from Kirn, then anyone should be able to man up and play a pink guitar. :icon_scratch:

You watch, he's going to get on here and say it's Salmon. We'll just nod, wink wink and go with it!! :icon_thumleft:

After looking at that, anything that I might type here would be way over the top inappropriate. Not to the subject matter . . . only to the forum as it relates to the still shot of that vid. As such, I'm just going to say . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GO JETS!!!!!

How many of you have actually met Kuz? John is a gentle giant of a man. If he can custom order a pink Tele from Kirn, then anyone should be able to man up and play a pink guitar. :icon_scratch:

Yeah - I remember that. He posted a pic of his lovely (ahem) salmon guitar! In his defense, I have to agree, it *is* salmon - but just barely! ; )

You watch, he's going to get on here and say it's Salmon. We'll just nod, wink wink and go with it!! :icon_thumleft:

After looking at that, anything that I might type here would be way over the top inappropriate. Not to the subject matter . . . only to the forum as it relates to the still shot of that vid. As such, I'm just going to say . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GO JETS!!!!!

Oooo! You're being provocative, Patrick! They just put a can of whup ass on the Patriots! We're still recovering from that.

Oooo! You're being provocative, Patrick! They just put a can of whup ass on the Patriots! We're still recovering from that.

Yeah . . . so am I. I drank a lot of Champagne during and after that win. I took the points . . had them 50 times.

Archived