Heritage Owners Club

The Heritage Parsons Street Model

Tijl

Hi everyone,

My dad picked up this guitar. I already own a Heritage 150CM so he knew it would be quality but we can't seem to find any extra info.

It looks like a Stat or an VIP or a 162V but it's not quite the same.

I've sent a mail to the Heritage Guitars Company and they said: "Only a hand full made. Very rare. Nice Find.

Serial Number is H26803. So made somewhere in April 1991. The headstock plate says: "Parsons Street".

Some specs:

• The guitars sounds amazing: I guess Single coils are Shaller S6 and the humbucker is a Golden 50.
  • Grover tuners, set neck, Shaller Taipiece and Shaller bridge
  • 24 Frets! (Very odd)
  • Square abalone inlays

Just look at the pics... a guitar made in heaven! If i ever wanted a guitar custom build to my very specs, this it: my unicorn!

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Tijl Carrein

Belgium

ps: And I'm sure you're reading this: Thank you Dad! You're the best!

post-2440-077062100 1295872499_thumb.jpg

post-2440-020627800 1295872621_thumb.jpg

post-2440-069387700 1295872662_thumb.jpg

post-2440-067270800 1295872686_thumb.jpg

post-2440-092257400 1295872712_thumb.jpg

post-2440-075488700 1295872729_thumb.jpg

Oh! My! Goodness!! Where did your Dad find that? Talk about a rare, yes!! very rare Heritage. And in such great shape, too!! You've already got just about all the specs on these I've ever seen. That is one to treasure. And you owe your Dad one huge hug for that one. Hang on to it. Or, when you sell let me know. :icon_thumright: Awesome guitar, and congratulations on such a spectacular find.

Hi everyone,

My dad picked up this guitar. I already own a Heritage 150CM so he knew it would be quality but we can't seem to find any extra info.

I've sent a mail to the Heritage Guitars Company and they said: "Only a hand full made. Very rare. Nice Find.

Serial Number is H26803. So made somewhere in April 1991. The headstock plate says: "Parsons Street".

Some specs:

• The guitars sounds amazing: I guess Single coils are Shaller S6 and the humbucker is a Golden 50.
  • 24 Frets! (Very odd)
  • Square abalone inlays

Just look at the pics... a guitar made in heaven! If i ever wanted a guitar custom build to my very specs, this it: my unicorn!

Kind Regards,

Tijl Carrein

Belgium

WOW! That's sweet!

Hey Guys,

Thank you for replying so quickly!

@ FredZepp: Thanks a million on posting the Heritage Catalog, finally some proof that the guitar is not some kind of Frankenstein-esque Heritage (although a unbelievably beautiful one) put together by a an enthusiast. I hadn't found any information on the net about this baby.

I hope i can call myself a proud member of your sweet community. Next to the one below, I'll post some new pictures of my H-150CM as well!

Thank you very much! Long live The Heritage Owners Club! Once a Heritage, Always a Heritage!

Kindest Regards!

Tijl

post-2440-079856500 1295882249_thumb.jpg

post-2440-027970700 1295882264_thumb.jpg

post-2440-007238000 1295882277_thumb.jpg

Congrats on a cool Heritage !

Isn't that the one that was on Ebay Germany a couple of weeks ago ?

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11513-ebay-germany-heritage-parson-street-1991/

Yes it is! And i've read the thread: 1100 euro is a steal for a good guitar in Europe, everything besides food and clothes, is a lot more expensive over here than in teh US of A. For comparison sake: in Belgium an iPhone 4 cost 749 euro for the 32 GB version, that's 1.016 dollars. Go figure...

Tijl

Sweet guitar, I've never seen one. Very cool. It figures that Fred would have the 411 on this, he's the man.

Yes it is! And i've read the thread: 1100 euro is a steal for a good guitar in Europe, everything besides food and clothes, is a lot more expensive over here than in teh US of A. For comparison sake: in Belgium an iPhone 4 cost 749 euro for the 32 GB version, that's 1.016 dollars. Go figure...

Tijl

you'RE right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A second hand h535 is about 1300-1500 Euro!!!!!!!!!!!agh :BangHead: it's really a lot of money!(1$=0.739 €)

Anyway your guitar is beautiful!!!!congratulation

Hi everyone,

Some specs:

• 24 Frets! (Very odd)
  • Square abalone inlays

Kind Regards,

Tijl Carrein

Belgium

Be sure to place these pics in the Members Gallery

• 3 weeks later...

Be sure to place these pics in the Members Gallery

Hi There,

I've tried to add my pics to the gallery but i can't seem to create an album.

Can anyone shed some light on the subject matter? The FAQ didn't help.

Kind regards,

Tijl

Archived