Heritage Owners Club

A relaxing Sunday evening with my Heritage Flattop...

brentrocks

I spent the first part of the afternoon today in a bowling alley with 20 or so 4 year olds, hopped up on Birthday cake, throwing bowling balls everywhere!!!

I hadnt spent quality time with my Heritage Flattop lately, so it was a nice way to unwind tonight...

P1010741.jpg

P1010742.jpg

Ain't it funny how a bowling alley full of screamin' Mimi's can affect your decision on WHAT guitar to pick up after the dust has settled?! Been there, done that, Man. I don't suppose ANYTHING with heavy volume/gain looked too good tonight, am I right? :music_mini2:

Ain't it funny how a bowling alley full of screamin' Mimi's can affect your decision on WHAT guitar to pick up after the dust has settled?! Been there, done that, Man. I don't suppose ANYTHING with heavy volume/gain looked too good tonight, am I right? :music_mini2:

HA!

RJLII - Chuckie Cheeze Hell was great! : )

"I believe the children are the future. Teach them well and let them lead the way . . . . ." They're the "Greatest Love Of All"

I just pictured Patrick in a Whitney Houston gown and wig; I have to go stab my eyes out now.... :icon_biggrin:

Better than watching the lame Grammys, Brent. My question: how easy is it to clasp the pick (assuming you bowl with your right hand)? Things like bowling, snow shoveling, etc, make it tougher for me to fret or control hands for a period of time- not debilitating, but I notice the soreness in muscles after those things..

bet that thing sounds great.

I can relate to the appeal of playing an acoustic guitar. About half of my guitars are acoustic and half electric, and the warm harmonies of a warm acoustic tone are rich and soothing to the ear.

It's great to hear that you're enjoying that unusual Heritage. It's a beauty with great woods used.

I spent the first part of the afternoon today in a bowling alley with 20 or so 4 year olds, hopped up on Birthday cake, throwing bowling balls everywhere!!!

I hadnt spent quality time with my Heritage Flattop lately, so it was a nice way to unwind tonight...

P1010741.jpg

P1010742.jpg

Was it you who was hopped up on birthday cake, or the kids..LOL :icon_cyclops:

Better than watching the lame Grammys, Brent. My question: how easy is it to clasp the pick (assuming you bowl with your right hand)? Things like bowling, snow shoveling, etc, make it tougher for me to fret or control hands for a period of time- not debilitating, but I notice the soreness in muscles after those things..

bet that thing sounds great.

I actually bowl left handed. Lol. And I only bowled 1 game.....a 154. Not bad for the first time in 10 yrs

Oh yeah, for sure!

I actually bowl left handed. Lol. And I only bowled 1 game.....a 154. Not bad for the first time in 10 yrs

That's not a bad score at all for not bowling for 10 years! However, it doesn't count, if you used Lizzy and her friends bowler-bumpers to assist you.... :laugh_mini:

bumper.jpg

P1010741.jpg

P1010742.jpg

Brent we gotta play "down by the river" acoustic at the bridge.. psp1V

you and me and the heritage acoustics..

Archived