Heritage Owners Club

Decided to put HRWs in the H 150 DLX

brentrocks

I wasnt really happy with the tone of the SD 59ers in the 150 DLX...so i decided to drop in a set of HRWS and man did it make a big difference!!!!

GETTING STATRED....

IMG_7080.jpg

REMOVE THE 59ERS...

IMG_7082.jpg

CHECK THE WIRING...

IMG_7083.jpg

INSTALLED HRWS AND COMPLETE...

IMG_7086.jpg

Brent, tell me how they sound in the 150 compared to a semi-hollow. Is the tone much different to your ear?

I've got HRWs in my Millie & nearly bought a 150 with them but opted for one with Seth's instead.

Brent, tell me how they sound in the 150 compared to a semi-hollow. Is the tone much different to your ear?

I've got HRWs in my Millie & nearly bought a 150 with them but opted for one with Seth's instead.

its been a while since i played or had a semi...seems like in a semi, they were a bit warmer, not as dark...more mids and highs.

I admit that I'm about to pull out the HRWs in my 157 and replace them with Pearly Gates. I love the HRWs in my Millie, but they just don't work for the types of things I play with the 157. The bridge is too bright and 'hi-fi', and the neck is too dark and bassy. The middle position rocks on the 157 w/HRWs, but that's about it.

I'll list the HRWs for sale here when I pull them, in anyone's interested.

Archived