Heritage Owners Club

1st and 2nd Editions

DetroitBlues

I've only seen 1st and 2nd Editions in relation to the H140. The original was ....... well, the original design. Slightly thinner than what became the H150 (or LP, if you will), florentine cut. The 2nd Ed. has the same body shape as the H150, yet is still the thinner body, with belly carves. I think thats most of it.

I've only seen 1st and 2nd Editions in relation to the H140. The original was ....... well, the original design. Slightly thinner than what became the H150 (or LP, if you will), florentine cut. The 2nd Ed. has the same body shape as the H150, yet is still the thinner body, with belly carves. I think thats most of it.

Ah! So that explains the florentine cutaway.

My H137DC has a different bridge the the ones before it. Not sure if its a second edition or not. Its a 2009. I think it was made in part for Jay Wolfe to sell. I dont know how many were made. Maybe someone here would know.

My H137DC has a different bridge the the ones before it. Not sure if its a second edition or not. Its a 2009. I think it was made in part for Jay Wolfe to sell. I dont know how many were made. Maybe someone here would know.

I believe Jay has from time to time ordered custom batches of models with non standard features. I believe my 535 (labeled a 35 Custom) was one of these custom runs, has a few extra bells and whistles.

The original H-137 Second Editions came with a Pigtail wrap around bridge. Later they switched to a TonePro wrap round bridge. The owner of Pigtail passed away a few years back, but I understand they were hard to come by even before that.

Archived