Heritage Owners Club

What New Heritages Are For Sale In Your Area?

blueox

For those HOCers who have a Heritage dealer in your area, what brand new Heritage guitars are being offered at those dealers at this time? There are a few larger Internet/mailorder Heritage dealers that we are familiar with, whose inventory includes several to dozens of instruments, where one can search their inventory online, but I am wondering about the rest of the local Heritage dealers out there and what they are selling now.

For those HOCers who have a Heritage dealer in your area, what brand new Heritage guitars are being offered at those dealers at this time? There are a few larger Internet/mailorder Heritage dealers that we are familiar with, whose inventory includes several to dozens of instruments, where one can search their inventory online, but I am wondering about the rest of the local Heritage dealers out there and what they are selling now.

While I haven't seen the inventory, I've heard Motorcity Guitar in Waterford has a bunch on the way if they aren't there already....

While I haven't seen the inventory, I've heard Motorcity Guitar in Waterford has a bunch on the way if they aren't there already....

Really?

I didn't realize they were an Heritage dealer.

We don't really have anything local to Atlanta. There are dealers but they don't stock.

HOWEVER... Wolfe opened up shop in Brentwood (Nashville) and that is only about 4 hours or so north. Sure, that's far... but it is closer than 10 hours!

Nice store owned by musicians in my neighborhood now a Heritage dealer. Has a 535 and 150, each for $1900 so not bad pricing. Played the 150 - nice sound.

http://www.twintown.com/Store/pc/Electric-Guitars-c2.htm

What a surprise to find this post. I know this store, and I used to live a mile from it when we were first married. It's a nice store, and it is truly run by musicians. It's great to see Heritage represented in Minneapolis.

We don't really have anything local to Atlanta. There are dealers but they don't stock.

HOWEVER... Wolfe opened up shop in Brentwood (Nashville) and that is only about 4 hours or so north. Sure, that's far... but it is closer than 10 hours!

4 hours is a drive no doubt but it beats buying sight unseen in my opinion.

Not much to speak of in my area far as I know,

There are 2 within driving distance for me; One only keeps one or two on hand, usually a 535 and a 150. I own a Gibson 335 Memphis Reissue, but I played their 535 a year ago, and that is what finally convinced me to buy my first Heritage, a used 535 from The Gear Page. The other one, I've mentioned before, is run by a late 60s guy who has three beautiful Heritages on his wall behind the counter... The same one's he's had up there for over 8 years! A 150, a 535, and what looks to be a 575 or 550. Schaller pickups, at least in the 535 and 150. If they didn't have that, AND if he didn't think he had to have retail, he might be rid of one.. or two of them!

Archived