Heritage Owners Club

NHD...P-90 Hollowbody content!

brentrocks

I had been eyeing this H 530 ever since Mark put it up and this evening we made a trade deal. Its a 2010 H 530 in trans cherry, Lollar P-90s, bound rosewood board and mahogany neck.

Not much to say except for the tone is oustanding, the playability is awesome and the overall feel is exceptional!!! Thanks Mark!

Her are some pics....

IMG_7377.jpg

IMG_7382.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

IMG_7385.jpg

IMG_7387.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

Here is a quick clip...

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8029681

Nice one Brent. You are going to love it.

You're are correct about the tone of these.

I was playing mine right before I read this post. :icon_thumright:

Nice guitar Brent!!! (I am just going to use cut & paste from all you recent excellent acquisitions!!!!)

Thanks so much everybody. I have never been so reved up for a Heritage box in my life! I guess because i know how the Lollars perform in a hollow body situation. The neck on this is a little chunkier than normal...it feels really good though, nothing like the 357 (that thing is huge!) The action is great, the only change i made was i tweaked the truss rod a but to take a little relief out, which lowered the action a bit. And i put a set of DiAddario 10s on it last night.

I couldnt wait to plug it in this morning and try some new stuff with it...here is another clip with this lil piece of Heritage heaven!!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8035156

That is awesome..

That was a great deal on it also. A full hollow 530 would be a blast.

And what a classic look it has.....!!!

Thanks Fred...im totally diggin this Heritage box!

the tone from this thinline is to full and thick!

Dying to hear it but having no luck opening up the tracks - anyone else having trouble hearing the clips? It could just be my computer - getting a new one Wed.

Dying to hear it but having no luck opening up the tracks - anyone else having trouble hearing the clips? It could just be my computer - getting a new one Wed.

try going here....

click on where it says "see all 89 songs" and go to the end of the list

Hey Brent,

Thanks for listing the second link. I guess it's just my computer - I'll be able to hear it at work tomorrow.

The neck on this is a little chunkier than normal...it feels really good though, nothing like the 357 (that thing is huge!)

Nice to hear it has a chunkier neck. Was that custom ordered by the previous owner or is the standard carve for this model?

Nice to hear it has a chunkier neck. Was that custom ordered by the previous owner or is the standard carve for this model?

Mark got it new from a dealer in NY. So I would say it's not a special order.

Guest HRB853370

I had been eyeing this H 530 ever since Mark put it up and this evening we made a trade deal. Its a 2010 H 530 in trans cherry, Lollar P-90s, bound rosewood board and mahogany neck.

Not much to say except for the tone is oustanding, the playability is awesome and the overall feel is exceptional!!! Thanks Mark!

Her are some pics....

IMG_7377.jpg

IMG_7382.jpg

IMG_7383.jpg

IMG_7385.jpg

IMG_7387.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

Here is a quick clip...

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8029681

Wow, what a gorgeous flamed top Brent! Now which Mark? There are only about a dozen Marks on this forum!!

Wow, what a gorgeous flamed top Brent! Now which Mark? There are only about a dozen Marks on this forum!!

Martygrass and I live very close to each other. I love the cherry on a 535, but red hides flame. That wood with a VSB or ALSB, it would really pop. Fabulous guitar!

Archived