Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage Day...Vintage Style!

brentrocks

This H150 is just perferct. It's got the traps, the headstock binding, the MOP in the veneer, a great top with a beautiful burst that includes just a few classy mineral streaks, and a great weight. Adding your ideal pups, that's it. You're done for life!

Congrats!

Sweet Dude. Beautiful top. I'll have to check out the pups at PSP.

Congratulations on another great find.

Thanks Jim!

I didnt play the SDs...my only experience with Throbaks, personally was at GC, they had a used H 150 loaded with them....it sounded so good, i knew thats what i wanted in this guitar, no hesitation in pulling out the SDs.

You'll never regret it! I played my H110 for a couple of days with the '59s, but once I threw the Throbaks in, I was in tonal heaven with that guitar! Again, great score!

Sweet Dude. Beautiful top. I'll have to check out the pups at PSP.

Congratulations on another great find.

Thanks Mark!

I'm hoping Jon (Throwbak) will be at PSP this year...he was at the innagural event and was tearin up the rosewood with some of his hand wired/hand wound goodies...he is a great player too!

You'll never regret it! I played my H110 for a couple of days with the '59s, but once I threw the Throbaks in, I was in tonal heaven with that guitar! Again, great score!

Yes....yess....Jon makes a great pickup, no bones about that! I should have bought that H 150 P at GC with the Throwbacks...the guitar was $700, but you had a set of $400 pups in it :unsure_mini:

Nice Brent - congrats. A nice lite-weight one, too. Even better than the pretty VSB ya go is your putting the SLEs in it. Yeh, that's the stuff right there!

Thanks Randy!

The Throbaks were a no brainer in a guitar like this.

Archived