Heritage Owners Club

These deals are getting harder to come by

brentrocks

Brent, do you even keep count?

It's not like "what did Brent buy this month?". It's not even like "what did Brent buy this week?" It's more like "what did Brent buy today?" You got GAS bbbaaddd!!!

LMAO...Bob...i tell ya man.....its officially a disease.

I just got off the phone with a fella in Talahassee...a 1964 Parsons St jewel is on it way, and i'm here to tell ya....the disease has NO CURE!!!!!

For those who poo poo Schaler puckups...take a listen...i was gonna pull them out, but im having second thoughts!

Nice score, Brent! I honestly believe that the stock Schaller pickups that Heritage uses are very under-appreciated by many, and at one time I would've included myself in that group, but not any longer. I'd keep them in there unless you've got a spare set of Holmes or Throbaks just laying around in the parts drawer.

LMAO...Bob...i tell ya man.....its officially a disease.

I just got off the phone with a fella in Talahassee...a 1964 Parsons St jewel is on it way, and i'm here to tell ya....the disease has NO CURE!!!!!

You really are the revolving door for guitars. I think more guitars come and go from your man cave then the local pawn shop! You should be a Quality Assurance tester at the Heritage Factory!

Brent, just so that you know...there are many full time guitar dealers NOT doing as well as you are with sales. You've got skills! :icon_thumright:

Tim, my man! Lol. You don't know how I have tried to become a Heritage dealer. If my household didn't depend so much on my income, you could bet i would have a store....and I would carry Heritage, Hamer and GnL. As far as amps....there are so many good amps out there???

Thanks buddy! That is a nice compliment, especially coming from a nice guy like you! :icon_thumright:

I gotta bust your chops though....why are you not coming to PSP this year?????

Tim, my man! Lol. You don't know how I have tried to become a Heritage dealer. If my household didn't depend so much on my income, you could bet i would have a store....and I would carry Heritage, Hamer and GnL. As far as amps....there are so many good amps out there???

Thanks buddy! That is a nice compliment, especially coming from a nice guy like you! :icon_thumright:

Oh, man, my chops have been duly busted, my friend! :violent5:

I ache each summer when the Pilgrimage event happens. I don't even read the PSP threads leading up to it cuz it is too painful. :confused1:

It is my busy season at work. Otherwise I'd be there making a joyful noise with all of the other Heritage Hootchies. (That's what my wife calls us!) :smile_mini2:

Oh, man, my chops have been duly busted, my friend! :violent5:

I ache each summer when the Pilgrimage event happens. I don't even read the PSP threads leading up to it cuz it is too painful. :confused1:

It is my busy season at work. Otherwise I'd be there making a joyful noise with all of the other Heritage Hootchies. (That's what my wife calls us!) :smile_mini2:

Heritage Hootchies!! I LOVE it!! OK, no excuses, you gotta get there NEXT year, and do a variation of John Lee Hooker's "Hoochie Cootchie Man" for us... No IFs, ANDs, or BUTs!!

Well Brent, you've done it again, again. A Heritage 150 and a '66 Gibby Saturn. I want to be like you when I grow up. I just bought a HIWATT Custom Bulldog 40 combo, Killer amp. Still haven't gotten to play the last guitar I bought (TransBlue 150). I'll be patient but I can't buy another guitar until I get the last one. That would be getting ahead of myself.

Rock On...

I think you'd be the exclusive dealer of KBP810 amps! :icon_thumright:

Brent,

Absolutley fantastic. My first 150 looked very similar it was either a 2002 or 2003. I had Dan Erlwine install a tonepros stop tail & ABR 1 bridge & was a great player. Unfortunately, like a jackass I went through a bunch of guitars back then.... I really miss that one.

Great score! Enjoy

Archived