Heritage Owners Club

These deals are getting harder to come by

brentrocks

I took a chance on a 2002 H 150 on craigslist...it was listed at $1000. I contacted the seller, we made a deal....he kinda soaked me for the shipping/insurance/box/PP fees....but i ended up getting it home for just under $1100

It turned out to be a good buy. Not mint, just a couple little bumps, nothing through the finsh. Stock Schaller pups, converted nashville tail and bridge, no fret wear. Its around 9 lbs and has a pretty skinny neck. A little checking by the headstock, but no signs of stress anywhere. A solid rocker for sure!!! Just honest, light play wear....and a monster top!!!

IMG_8161.jpg

IMG_8163.jpg

IMG_8164.jpg

IMG_8165.jpg

IMG_8166.jpg

IMG_8167.jpg

What? No stinger?

Your chance buys are the best I've ever seen. Good work; again...:icon_thumright:

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I get this incredible sensation when i find a deal like this...its hard to explain.

It is called GAS relief I believe.

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I get this incredible sensation when i find a deal like this...its hard to explain.

I get that sensation, too! For me, it's a combination of GAS relief, and "Holy Crap, my wife is going to KILL me when she see's another guitar box coming to the front door!" :biggrin_mini:

For those who poo poo Schaler puckups...take a listen...i was gonna pull them out, but im having second thoughts!

The Amber H 150 through the Colonial 1/2 stack, a little Roadkiller OD, and Strymon ElCapistan tape delay echo...

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9233326

For those who poo poo Schaler puckups...take a listen...i was gonna pull them out, but im having second thoughts!

The Amber H 150 through the Colonial 1/2 stack, a little Roadkiller OD, and Strymon ElCapistan tape delay echo...

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9233326

I'm replacing my schallers only because I don't like the neck. I think the bridge totally rocked. However, I'm starting to wonder if pots/wiring/caps being swapped might of made a difference...

Archived