Heritage Owners Club

NHD Finally.

602a

Yes, I never got out of the 7th grade emotionally. And I'm fine with my arrested development.

Arrested but not convicted.

Arrested but never convicted.

Finally got out of hospital and was able to get my new VSB 150. 9.2 lbs with upgrades. 500 pots and Sprague Vitamin .022 caps. Came with 59's which I am selling in "For Sale Topic. Just a few real pictures.post-2267-0-60376000-1314144318_thumb.jpgpost-2267-0-51439700-1314144348_thumb.jpgpost-2267-0-46762800-1314144372_thumb.jpg WCR Crossroads going in.

Glad you are out of the hospital!! By the way, that's a beaut!!

The Baton Rouge City Council finally okayed payment for sexual reassignment surgery.

Hello, Frances!

Only in Louisiana..LOL

Guest HRB853370

WCR is a handmade pickup by Jim Wagner. I put a set called American Steele in my Gold Top and Have a Betts Set which sound like Dickey Betts old guitars and both sets are unreal. Check out his site. 59's are just too plan for me.

Ah, you got a better ear than I. Pickups are pickups to me. They all have their nuances of course, but one good quality pickup versus another one? Fuggetaboutit. I am not going to spend time doing comparisons when I can use my amp controls to dial in the sound I want from ANY pickup.

Guest HRB853370

that's transvestite. transgender is something else, altogether.

Be careful...some of us may be offended by this conversation.....

Dickey Betts played SD Pearly gates Neck & Bridge. So does Warren Haynes. If you like that sound, why didn't you install what he used to get his sound?

Don't believe everything you read from Seymour Duncan. I had PG's in this guitarpost-2267-0-51043400-1314224730_thumb.jpg and never cared for the sound. I also put a Custom Custom and a PG in a Heritage Gold Top with same results. I have a set of WCR in the Gold Top now and it is unreal. I was in Hospital getting my side stitched up from Martygras's jokes.

Finally got out of hospital and was able to get my new VSB 150.

Double bonus- out of hospital and NHD! that's quite a week! Great news on both fronts. Enjoy that 150 and your health.

Archived