Heritage Owners Club

None More Black

DavesNotHere

This my new "None More Black" 1988 Parsons Street.

Technically Wednesday was NHD, but I haven't had a chance to clean it up until today.The original Kahler tremelo has been replaced by a Floyd Rose and it appears that the original humbucker has been replaced by a Seymour Duncan.

Other than that it appears to be all original. Grover tuners and Schaller single coils.

It's in great shape for a twentythree year old guitar.

I haven't played it enough to get a good feel for it, but I have this tremendous urge to buy lots of hairspray :)

(I'm trying to talk the Bird into taking some real pictures for me.

post-4456-0-02305900-1314395051_thumb.jpg

Excellent ! It is appropriate for that one to be at home with an HOC member.

I bid on it at the start, but dropped out when the seller didn't send me pics..... It looks quite nice now. And you got a bargain also. Congrats. :thumbsup:

Excellent ! It is appropriate for that one to be at home with an HOC member.

I bid on it at the start, but dropped out when the seller didn't send me pics..... It looks quite nice now. And you got a bargain also. Congrats. :thumbsup:

Thanks Fred.

He sent me and a few other people an email with pics. Your name was on there with an aol address. maybe he made a typo.

I thought "uh oh bidding war"

For some reason I'm not able to post any more pictures. When I find out why I'll post a few more or better yet I'll wait for Ron's.

It's a for sure for real Heritage.

It appears that it may have been intended as an entry level Heritage, hence the "Parsons Street by Heritage Guitars"

It's the Parsons Street III. The catalog from back in the day only lists the body as "hardwood" so it's anybody's guess as to what it is, at least I can't tell.

It's really light, according to my bathroon scale it's right at seven pounds.

Maybe one of you guys who talks to the Heritage folks can ask what the body is made of :smile_mini:

Does anyone know if all Heritage guitar bodies were made in K-zoo?

post-4456-0-21268300-1314480771_thumb.jpg

post-4456-0-76850200-1314480791_thumb.jpg

It's a for sure for real Heritage.

It appears that it may have been intended as an entry level Heritage, hence the "Parsons Street by Heritage Guitars"

It's the Parsons Street III. The catalog from back in the day only lists the body as "hardwood" so it's anybody's guess as to what it is, at least I can't tell.

It's really light, according to my bathroon scale it's right at seven pounds.

Maybe one of you guys who talks to the Heritage folks can ask what the body is made of :smile_mini:

Does anyone know if all Heritage guitar bodies were made in K-zoo?

Nice headstock pic !! So Cool.....

I'd bet the body is poplar, it seems to be what they use in the "hardwood" catagory.

Archived