Heritage Owners Club

the ups man is gonna be my friend

big bob

Hi guy's,  hope your all having a great weekend!!!

I for one just ordered a bunch of goodies from stewmac  :laugh:

thanks for the heads up on parts, I went with all cream rings, plates and selector bits for both my 575 and the millii.

I also ordered new knobs for both, can you guess what style and color?

will post Pict's next week when it all gets here

once again thanks for all the help with where to source parts  ;D

You got some of those skull knobs with red eyes didn't you? 

I think your guitars would look good with the cream rings.  I would get the amber bell knobs.  I went with the gold metal cap bell knobs for the gold 535.  The silver top really went well with the Bigsby and the gold was a perfect match. 

That's H. F. Bird's sense of humor....  Ask Brentrocks about it! 

Uh, let's not ask Brent...... OK?

Bob, when ever me and my buds talk about a guitar's looks the skull knobs are mentioned.  We are sooooo not into the death metal thing.  It's always good for a laugh. 

WHAT??? Do you mean that the order I placed for 28 skull knobs for all my guitars which should arrive next week is worthless?? I thought it was HOC policy to all put skull knobs on our guitars and now you're telling me this is all a mistake? >:(

Tell me you were just joking. :knob:

Thankfully I equipped all of my guitars before an export ban to Europe was imposed.

Europe is now a skull knob endangered zone.

Dealers are now peddling their illicit knobs on street corners.

Prices of used knobs have sky rocketed.

Guitars with two pickups are proving extremely difficult and expensive to equip as the cost of four knobs is so high.

Some guys have taken to using extreme measures in acquiring the necessary funds ....

001.jpg

Where will it all end ?

:icon_thumright:

OK, I'm convinced,and while I am not man enough to install skull knobs on my guitar,  I'm going out today and getting my nipples pierced so I can install skull knobs on my person!! >:D >:D >:D

Nice one bob, please remember that when you get the "job" done ..... :this_thread_is_useless_withou

;D

Nice one bob, please remember that when you get the "job" done ..... :this_thread_is_useless_withou

;D

so, uh, what yer saying is you wan't to see photo's of a 42 year old mans nipples.

tisk,tisk,tisk

I've got a skull tattoo on my...oh, nevermind!  >:D

T, that's just where you dropped a soldering iron in your lap. 

The guitar in the strapless post looks a lot like my gold 535 did when I got it.  I pulled it out of the case and my buddy started ragging me about it looking like a "Goath" - goth - band's ballad guitar.  Hell, he knew I didn't have the time or local resources to make it look right but he ragged me until I finally got it right.  Then I changed the bigsby arm and really stole a march on him. 

I changed the rings to cream, the knobs to the same ones you got and the nipple to cream.  I decided not to go with the areola but I would have on this 575. 

This pic is after I found some parts in town.  The guitar had black speed knobs and nipple on it when it was delivered.  This pic was taken about 3 days later. 

width=318 height=480http://www.ronwarren.com/heritage/img_2285_std.jpg[/img]

This is the gold tone machine in it's current state.  I am thinking about shipping it to Ren and having the Schallers changed out. 

width=600 height=399http://www.ronwarren.com/trio/img_4285_std.jpg[/img]

I am waiting on pictures of that 575 when you get it right.  It's gonna' be purty!

Archived