Heritage Owners Club

Soldano in a Stomp box?

DetroitBlues

I watched this video this morning and I must say this wampler pedal does sound amazingly close to a real Soldano SLO-100. The pedal is a little pricey for me, but if someone has a couple hundred and wants to find out for themselves...here you go!

http://www.wamplerpedals.com/distortions/SLOstortion.html

Wampler does make some nice pedals, but I feel they are way over priced. In fact, I don't think there should be a single pedal out there that should be over $100.

I don't know... I'm not much of a pedal person, but I'd spend over a $100 for one of these:

Soldano-Supercharger-Pedal.jpg

I don't know... I'm not much of a pedal person, but I'd spend over a $100 for one of these:

Soldano-Supercharger-Pedal.jpg

If only you knew where to find one!

That's the only pedal I own. I liked it so much, I have three :icon_thumright:

I know you have them. Largest single function pedal I have ever seen.

Dumb phone cut me off before I was finished.... I knew you had one, but I didn't know you had three. Brian said they are killer pedals. I even asked Jet City to make Chinese clone of them several months ago... They told me it was in the works....

Mike cannot source the aluminum "wings" on the sides. The Jet City will be a different housing I'm sure.

Let me know if you want to try one.

• 1 month later...

At $220/pedal, I hope it sounds as great as they advertise.

I do like the SLO's 3 band EQ and Clean Boost features in a dirt pedal.

This a little off subject, but back when I played a Line 6 flextone, it had a Soldano Setting that was to die for..My absolute favorite lead tone.. So you might look at a POD to see if it has that same super lead setting..Just a thought

Someone put Soldano in a stompbox? Someone better buy this quick so they can let him out... he has amps to build!

Yep..him and Prince Albert!!

This a little off subject, but back when I played a Line 6 flextone, it had a Soldano Setting that was to die for..My absolute favorite lead tone.. So you might look at a POD to see if it has that same super lead setting..Just a thought

Its one of my favorite settings on the Pocket Pod.

• 1 month later...

Archived