Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Just toured the factory today (happy 25th) with my son.....good times. We're both drummers, but happened along an H-160 about 7 years ago. Brought it along on the tour to gather some info. It was made on Oct. 5th, 1986 and was the 4th guitar of the day to be completed. I like to learn a little guitar while taking a break from the drums and really enjoy the feel of this one. When friends come over, they always want to plug it in. Just joined this site today, so I'm an official "newbie". See ya at Duda's Deli tonight? Rendal Wall is plucking Bass at 6pm (hope you don't mind the plug, Rendal).

be good,

talkingfrets

Welcome to the HOC, talkingfrets.... It's good to have you here.

Welcome to the HOC, talkingfrets.... It's good to have you here.

Thanks for the welcome, FredZepp....I checked out your '94 white/black tuxedo...very awesome looking guitar, definately makes me want to play. Where is a good place on this site to look up info on things like: original equipment (pick-ups, knobe, etc), care, repair, upgrades, etc. for my H-160? Thanks again!

howdy! i believe that this is the only guitar forum of which i'm a member--and i'm a member of several--where i've visited the new-dude(tte) board. i guess that "special invitation" has mojo!

anyhoo, old guy, been playing poorly since '65; less poorly since i got a strat in '74; gave it all up in mid 80s and came back last year. playing not so poorly these days and loving it.

i've spent my retirement savings on a wonderful herd of axes in the past year. gibsons, fenders, customs, a ric, and now i've ordered an H530 in antique natural. supposed to have in about 7 weeks.

glad to be here! regards, eljay

howdy! i believe that this is the only guitar forum of which i'm a member--and i'm a member of several--where i've visited the new-dude(tte) board. i guess that "special invitation" has mojo!

anyhoo, old guy, been playing poorly since '65; less poorly since i got a strat in '74; gave it all up in mid 80s and came back last year. playing not so poorly these days and loving it.

i've spent my retirement savings on a wonderful herd of axes in the past year. gibsons, fenders, customs, a ric, and now i've ordered an H530 in antique natural. supposed to have in about 7 weeks.

Welcome LJ. It's never too late to teach an old dog new tricks. Just takes the right set of bones.

Welcome LJ. It's never too late to teach an old dog new tricks. Just takes the right set of bones.

Yep that's for sure..I bet a lot of us have stopped playing for various reasons, but we've all made our way back, and that's what counts..Welcome LJ>> :smile_mini2:

Thanks for the welcome, FredZepp....I checked out your '94 white/black tuxedo...very awesome looking guitar, definately makes me want to play. Where is a good place on this site to look up info on things like: original equipment (pick-ups, knobe, etc), care, repair, upgrades, etc. for my H-160? Thanks again!

Hopefully you've taken some time and looked around ( once you get started, you'll find many topics covered here).

The catalog info that you have as your avatar would have a lot of info and you can search the forums and galleries for info on H-160's .

But if you can't find something or have a question on your mind about your Heritage.... post in the Heritage section... we love to hear about any Heritage guitar here....

Sorry that I didn't see your question right away...

Hello All,

I am the new owner of a H150 CM Classic VSB. I was a Les Paul player and always had this nag in the back of my head about the newer build techniques. I decided to sell the Les Paul and get a Heritage. It is eveything I expected and then some. A real work of art an amazing tone. It is a 2000 with Duncan 59's.

I am enjoying reading and learning from the board.

Mark

post-1974-1271535698_thumb.jpg

Hello All,

I am the new owner of a H150 CM Classic VSB. I was a Les Paul player and always had this nag in the back of my head about the newer build techniques. I decided to sell the Les Paul and get a Heritage. It is eveything I expected and then some. A real work of art an amazing tone. It is a 2000 with Duncan 59's.

Mark

Welcome to the HOC, Mark.

I have a '00 150 classic VSB also, and it is excellent. Yours is a beauty and I can imagine the tone is top notch. Nice flame there also. We're glad you're here.....

Hello All,

Mark

Welcome Mark!

I have 2 H 150s myself...and i love them!!!

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

Welcome Mark!

I have 2 H 150s myself...and i love them!!!

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

Thanks, those are just beautiful.

I can't believe the quality of these guitars. I have been playing 32 years and this new guitar is, by far the finest instrument I have come across. What a great piece of history this guitar represents.

I bet you just love those 2 beauties :D

Hi All !

My name is Fabian. I came to the US 4 years ago for grad school, I'm from Argentina. Its funny that the first thing I bought here after a few months was my Heritage H-150CM in translucent blue with Duncan Seth Lover pickups. I had no furniture, was sleeping on an air mattress, had no cell phone, no car, no internet, no computer, and the first thing I bought was the Heritage H-150 ! You got to have priorities !! I love it !.

Well now that I have cell phone, car, internet, girlfriend, etc I could most likely not afford a Heritage ! so glad I bought it that time.

The reason why I bought the H-150 over other guitars at first was that I knew I could only afford 1 high end guitar, so I wanted it to be a very versatile guitar, and the H-150 is. And I was looking for value also, and what a great value the H-150 is !.

Cheers !

post-2015-1271984056_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the HOC, fromanoc

Great looking blue on that 150. Nice color , nice top , even a nice Avatar cab.

Excellent looking Heritage there.

As for posting links to music... if it is Heritage , you can post it in the Heritage section

if not Heritage... post in the Family Tree... ( unless you want to show off an amp in the amp section)

.... glad you found us here... :D

Now there's a fellow with priorities! You can go a long ways with that guitar. Beyond the H-150, it looks like you're moving on up in other areas too. Welcome to the U.S.A. and HOC.

Hello. I just discovered your forum today.

I have three Heritage guitars:

Golden Eagle in Blonde, Custom Mandolin Bros. specs

Johnny Smith in Rose, also Mandolin Bros. specs

H550 in VSB

I really could use a nice H150!

Welcome to the HOC, Mark (mtpatty)

Those Black Trans 150's are awesome, a couple of them that I 've seen here were jaw-dropping excellent.

Check out the threads and the gallery for cool Heritage stuff and more ... and join in , show us some pics of your Heritage...

Greetings from Calgary, Canada. It's just finished (?) snowing here and being kinda housebound allowed me time to buy a Heritage H575 Tobacco finish from Wolfe Guitars in Jupiter, Florida about 8 hours ago. Talked to Graham, the English guy, and he seems quite decent.

First of all, I've never played a Heritage, but did lots of research and it seems to be a go-to company. In some respects this is a huge leap of faith, as Calgary is as far away from Jupiter as Earth is, say, from Mars.

I'm a swing/jazz guy and have been playing all my life. I'm retired somewhat, as I'm teaching and gigging quite a lot.

I have an old Tele ('62) with a Strat neck pup, and both are heavily shielded and this guitar gives a decent tone. I've got a couple of old Martins, D21 ('57), 0018 ('36), 2 newer Strats, an old Guild Starfire V and I love neck and sound of it. What I don't like it's really heavy and hard on the back/shoulder after a few hours of playing.

As I'm new to this forum, there's lots I can learn, and hopefully contribute worthwhile information over time.

Great idea this Heritage Owners forum.

I know Mimi Fox plays a Heritage, along with many other players so I'm pretty stoked about getting this guitar. I've owned a couple of Gibson archtops, but got sold or traded them for one reason or another.

Thanks for the opportunity for this introduction.

Greetings from Calgary, Canada. It's just finished (?) snowing here and being kinda housebound allowed me time to buy a Heritage H575 Tobacco finish from Wolfe Guitars in Jupiter, Florida about 8 hours ago. Talked to Graham, the English guy, and he seems quite decent.

First of all, I've never played a Heritage, but did lots of research and it seems to be a go-to company. In some respects this is a huge leap of faith, as Calgary is as far away from Jupiter as Earth is, say, from Mars.

I'm a swing/jazz guy and have been playing all my life. I'm retired somewhat, as I'm teaching and gigging quite a lot.

I have an old Tele ('62) with a Strat neck pup, and both are heavily shielded and this guitar gives a decent tone. I've got a couple of old Martins, D21 ('57), 0018 ('36), 2 newer Strats, an old Guild Starfire V and I love neck and sound of it. What I don't like it's really heavy and hard on the back/shoulder after a few hours of playing.

As I'm new to this forum, there's lots I can learn, and hopefully contribute worthwhile information over time.

Great idea this Heritage Owners forum.

I know Mimi Fox plays a Heritage, along with many other players so I'm pretty stoked about getting this guitar. I've owned a couple of Gibson archtops, but got sold or traded them for one reason or another.

Thanks for the opportunity for this introduction.

We're glad that you could join us, DeGe... Welcome to the club.

You will have a great experience when your new Heritage arrives from Wolfe Guitars, I am sure.

The 575 is a sweet guitar and seems made for you.

BTW , interesting Martins that you have there also...

"Hi, my name is Paul, but my on-line forum handle is 6strang. I currently own a great cherry red H-535 that has been modified a bit.

Upgrades include Gibson 57 classic pickups, mojo-tone vintage wiring warness, Tone-pros bridge and tailpiece.

I play through 2 Dr. Z amps (Z28 and Carmen Ghia) and a 112 Dr. Z cabinet loaded with a Celestion Greenback.

I have numerous stomps as well. I like to play in church and do some bar weekends as well.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at the PSP 2010 in K-Zoo!

Here is a quick shot of my baby...

102_7230.jpg

Welcome to the HOC , Paul (6strang)

That 535 is a beauty , for sure. Thanks for the pic.

It should sound sweet with those pickups and the wiring upgrade.

I just decided that one of my guitars ( a non-Heritage unfortunately ) has 57 Classics in it probably , not the 490's that was told to me when I bought it.

It sounds good and the pickups have a PAF sticker which is what makes me think that they aren't 490s.

In any case... enjoy the site ... surf around and join in... check out the gallery for pics of some sweet Heritage guitars....