Heritage Owners Club

Salute to TonePros

MartyGrass

I misplaced two small anchoring screws on my H150 hardware. These lock the TP to the studs and the bridge to the posts.

I made an effort to find replacements for these to no avail. So I emailed TonePros and asked if they would sell me these.

I got a response in about an hour from someone named Gil. The screws were mailed out already!

So you are thinking, big deal- a couple of tiny screws. Well, I suppose it's not a big deal when a company does more than it has to do for its customers. But it would have been a fairly big hassle for me to hunt these screws down elsewhere and get them shipped to me.

TonePros has won a customer for life just for doing the right thing without any hesitancy.

I also got a very response out of them even when they knew what they had to tell me wasn't the news they'd rather give. I definitely tip my hat to them. They have easily been that fastest response I have gotten from a company regarding my American Gear blog.

Mark- you should have given me a shout, I always have that kinda stuff around...but glad you are a convert...I love them...

I didn't know that. Thanks, Mark.

Do you happen to have a single screw for a H150 control panel plate?

It is interesting the amount of good will that the company generated by sending out a few set screws. For the price of a stamp and the screws which can't be much they hit a PR homerun. I also don't forget that kind of service.

What are the benefits of using a Tone Pros?

Free screws.

The hardware seems very good. I'm sure someone will opine that tightening down the TP improves tone or sustain. I really can't tell the difference. Locking down the bridge keeps it in place during string changes. Some may find that useful.

I'm hoping to do the same with my Heritage's Shaller tuner peg screws, which a few have come loose and lost.. Aber Ich nicht spreche Deutsche. Nor can I spellen zie Deutsche.

I agree, TonePros are a customer friendly company. I ordered a Custom un-notched bridge and screwed it up thinking I might notch the saddles myself. They without hesitation, replaced it at no cost to me. Thats another reason I deal with them through "Marquis Distribution" as they work quickly & efficiently through them.

Archived