Heritage Owners Club

Stolen H137 update

jaywolfe

Thanks to some most helpful members of this Forum my Pal Steve now has his 137 back. This past weekend I received some calls & e-mail alerts that Steve's Cherry H137 was posted on SleazeBay- a major enabler for criminals worldwide. The slime ball posting the axe also had Steve's expensive Sax & other gear- all now recovered thanks to this forum. H137's case is missing & it's been roughed up plenty. Steve was in the shop this AM & asked me to THANK YOU for your caring dilligence. Much appreciated. Jay Wolfe

Does it appear the seller knew? Either way, we need to mark that seller off our list

Seller info

Member id tomusic55 ( Feedback Score Of 2787iconRedStar_25x25.gif)

I'm glad he got his stuff back.

Might not be his fault. I'm willing to take a wait and see on him.

Very happy he got his stuff back !!!

I'm very happy that Steve got his trusty axe back. If you look at the sellers feedback record it is spotless. Either way he probably bought the stuff way cheap and at least had to think something wasn't cool. He posted pics of the serial number and everything. Whatever the circumstances I hope someone ends up in the pokey.

I'm very happy that Steve got his trusty axe back. If you look at the sellers feedback record it is spotless. Either way he probably bought the stuff way cheap and at least had to think something wasn't cool. He posted pics of the serial number and everything. Whatever the circumstances I hope someone ends up in the pokey.

Agreed on all counts. I will give the seller a benefit of a doubt. An eBay seller with a spotless feedback who sells a guitar posting the serial number and everything else about the guitar? It seems unlikely he would do so if he knew it was stolen. Of course, the guitar did not just steal itself, so whomever took it hopefully gets some karmaic justice (or even just stops being a thief). I'm glad the guy got his guitar back though. Sounds like it might be a bit worse for wear (hopefully I misread that part), but hopefully it came back more or less as it left him.

Archived