Heritage Owners Club

Heritage H140 and Heritage H150

wildwing

Hi folks

I'm new here, just recently bought a Heritage H140 and this very minute an H150. both exceptional guitars and if it wasn't so late here in the UK. I would tell you more.

But it's bed time and I gotta get up for work in the morning. So it'll have to wait until tomorrow but it's nice to be here and I'm looking froward to meeting you all....well not all of you...that would be ridiculous and it would take fo.........well you know what I mean. Cheers guys and girls. Be back soon.

I've come here for an argument..

Guest HRB853370

Hi folks

I'm new here, just recently bought a Heritage H140 and this very minute an H150. both exceptional guitars and if it wasn't so late here in the UK. I would tell you more.

But it's bed time and I gotta get up for work in the morning. So it'll have to wait until tomorrow but it's nice to be here and I'm looking froward to meeting you all....well not all of you...that would be ridiculous and it would take fo.........well you know what I mean. Cheers guys and girls. Be back soon.

We want pics! We want pics! We want pics!

Welcome from deepest, darkest Essex :) Did you get the VSB 150 from Manchester?

I think the UK now has about eight active members here (including JJKrause who is an honorary Brit for his work in attempting to educate a vast swathe of our uncouth youth).

BTW, pics or it never happened ;)

welcome welcome welcome!...tulk--hope your head gets better---Ibuporfin brother--or some say chocolate helps---then there's the suggestion of a massage--or in the south people swear by goody's headache powders (which seem like a crushed up asprin to me, but whatever)...or a cold compress and a good week off from work!!!!...either way, hope you feel better!

Cheers Folks and thanks for the welcome. I only got back from getting the H150 about an hour before joining you Crew and I don't look good at that time of night!! Lol!! Gonna take some pictures of both of 'em later on tonight and I'm gonna get 'em up ASAP. Just got info of the dates of the guitars. The H140 was made on Thursday 23rd August 2001 and the H150 was made on Monday 19th October 1998. I got them both from The Greater Manchester area of the UK. Also a quick run down of the other guitars I own:

1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom (My Baby with a Maple Fingerboard-"YEP" you read it right-MAPLE fingerboard) Lol!!

Gibson Les Paul Studio

PRS custom 24

Fender Strat (40th Anniversary)

Fender Tele deluxe

EKO Acoustic 6 string (In pieces) Lol!!

Guild Acoustic 6 string

Takamine Electro Acoustic 12 string

Jap made Strat (1 hum-bucker, a volume control and locking trem)

Some Yamaha (again in pieces)

I just need to learn how to play 'em now!! Lol!!

I think that's it. I can't take pictures of 'em all....I have plans for my future!! Lol!!

Great to be here. Stay well Y'all and the pics are to come!!

PS. How the hell do I put up an Avitar?? PNG,Jpeg,bitmap non of them will go through. Oh well, I've put some pics of the Guitars in the gallery. Hope you like 'em.

Cheers ma dears!!

Avatar has to be 150 x 150 px. Doesn't say that, but that's what we've found works best. If you don't have software to size it, pm me with your image and I'll do it. I've done several here on the HoC. You've found the place in your control panel, correct? You just need the correct size.

Whoever stole the Les Paul, I hope his ear holes turn into arse holes and he shits on his shoulders and no-one goes near him Coz he smells....and that's just the least of it!! Don't know how many of this type of finger boards where produced but I know that mine is the only one I have seen in the UK. Had it for about 25 years and I would NEVER sell it. Hope that's how I feel about my H150 in 25 years!!

There is a guy around here that had his late 70's LP Custom with Maple board stolen last summer...

5V45Q15S03n13p13l7bbf9e8b9741bb6c13e3.jpg

MAPLE FINGERBOARD %$^%$? would like to see a pic...in the NON-Heritage forum, of course!

Here you go Buddy, just for you. Two shots of the guitar being played live in the non Heritage section. I'll get some better shots up soon, so you can have a better look at it.

Hi Wildwing, welcome from another Brit. Are you from the Greater Manchester area? where in England are you? Next summer I will be inviting the UK guys over to my house again for an afternoon get together, might see you then.

Archived