Heritage Owners Club

Hey Tully

Trouble

I think KBP810 should start making reissues of the Heritage amp line.... :icon_rr:

That's a great idea, and effects pedals. I want to be an endorser for the 1st KBP 810 Wah pedal, and overdrive, and fuzz and...seriously, if you(KBP 810) decide to dabble in the effects market let me know I'd gladly be the first customer and send some cash in for the first experiment!

That's a great idea, and effects pedals. I want to be an endorser for the 1st KBP 810 Wah pedal, and overdrive, and fuzz and...seriously, if you(KBP 810) decide to dabble in the effects market let me know I'd gladly be the first customer and send some cash in for the first experiment!

So how bout it KBP, any thought on effects pedals?

I have heard the Soldano OD pedal is in the works....

• 3 weeks later...

is it late November or early December yet? Are we there yet? how much further? When will we get there? Dad, Timmy's annoying me!!!

I got on the waiting list for an Analogman King of Tone pedal two years ago. I finally got to the top of the list, and got the pedal a couple of months ago. Haven't even plugged it in ... still experimenting with the Fuch's pedal I put on my little board at the beginning of the semester. I did get a very cool King of Tone T-shirt with the pedal .... 'spect I'll wear the T before I try the pedal.

I got on the waiting list for an Analogman King of Tone pedal two years ago. I finally got to the top of the list, and got the pedal a couple of months ago. Haven't even plugged it in ... still experimenting with the Fuch's pedal I put on my little board at the beginning of the semester. I did get a very cool King of Tone T-shirt with the pedal .... 'spect I'll wear the T before I try the pedal.

I have always suspected you to be a patient man. I didnt realise just how patient. :)

Archived