Heritage Owners Club

150's are not Les Pauls!

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

That's one of the reasons why I love my Heritage and Hamer guitars.

Oh, and they're great guitars. That helps as well.

conorb

Aren't the only USA Hamers pre-1990?

To me, Gibsons today are the copy. Who owns the original factory, tooling and technology? And, where can we find the artisans comitted to Kalamazoo.... A name can be purchased! Ok, I'm not trying to create controversy but Heritage means a commitment the past.

Yeah, but those same cork sniffers would crow about having a Tom Anderson Classic (strat) or a Drop T (tele), or Kirn Barnbuster (tele) or a Suhr Classic (strat) or Classic T (tele), or a Grosh, or a Melancon or a Lentz, or any number of "Fender" style guitars.

Why can't they accept that Heritage might make better version of a classic Gibson design?

Bingo! Heritage builds Gibsons like they did in the day.... Handmade, with the same tools, and the same machines, and many of the same people.

Heritage doesn't want to reinvent the wheel, they already did that once when they were Gibson.

Aren't the only USA Hamers pre-1990?

No, they're still being made in the USA, although now they only produce to order like a custom shop. As far as I'm aware they started production of non US models sometime in the '90s.

Check out this Hamer blog, scroll down for some great in house shots

http://hamerworkshop.wordpress.com/

No, they're still being made in the USA, although now they only produce to order like a custom shop. As far as I'm aware they started production of non US models sometime in the '90s.

Check out this Hamer blog, scroll down for some great in house shots

http://hamerworkshop.wordpress.com/

i am currently test driving a 1995 Hamer USA artist, semi hollow, wraptail....it is just an amazing guitar....reminds me of Heritage quality.

Guest HRB853370

To me, Gibsons today are the copy. Who owns the original factory, tooling and technology? And, where can we find the artisans comitted to Kalamazoo.... A name can be purchased! Ok, I'm not trying to create controversy but Heritage means a commitment the past.

And furthermore, Gibson is only a shadow of what it used to be. Bought and sold twice already, the only thread that links them to the past is the name. Heritage links their guitars to the past by exactly what was said above!

And furthermore, Gibson is only a shadow of what it used to be. Bought and sold twice already, the only thread that links them to the past is the name. Heritage links their guitars to the past by exactly what was said above!

Speaking of shadows.......(Borrowed from Brent's cool S.Duncan Forum avatar)

post-8-0-92103300-1324336643_thumb.jpg

Archived