Heritage Owners Club

Got an email from Ren today....

brentrocks

he wants me to call him tomorrow....he has the quote on my thinline 575 semi hollow done.

i'm almost afraid to know :undecided:  it could be way too much and my dream may be shattered :(

but i will still have to contact the dealer and see how much of a discount he will give me, he is a super small dealer, he does really low volume, so that could work to my advantage or not?  it is the same guy i bought the stat deluxe from, so i am a return customer....and we had a nice long talk, we hit it off pretty good...a really nice older gentleman.

i think i only have to pay half down to pl ace the order, it wont be done for a year.....we'll se how it goes?  i must not forget to tell Ren tomorrow that i want a bigsby on it too...that should only add another $150?

Well, Rendal didnt want to discuss my guitar.....

He wanted to know if i could get some HOC shirts made up for NAMM? ;D  Hopefully the doc will clear me to drive Thurs!

smile - so it was a good news/bad news call, eh?  That's cool that he wanted shirts for NAMM - might see a spike of membership around here (not that it's not growing quickly/steadily as it is).

Hope you're recovery is going well, Brent!!

is the url for the HOC included on the T-Shirts?

Brilliant, 'fiddler!  I just came off of the thread in which folks were ruminating about Heritage's presence on Facebook or in Vintage guitar  or some other place which might increase Parsons Street's exposure in some sort of meaningful (but not out-of-character) way.  I don't think their website will be updated before the next millenium, if past is precedent, so....  I think Gitfiddler is on it here!  You listening, Brent?

You get emails, and I can't even get them to answer the phone. Not jealous at all, no .. not at all .... not really .... at .... all.  :angel:

Tulk, from what Ren told me one day, thse guys work a full day before noon.  You have to call early.

i'm here...i'm still having big trouble logging on

the URL is not on the shirt, but i think people will figure it out.  when the shirt was made, we had no idea it was going to see the places its headed for...the guys down to the shop really appreciate us and what we do for the Heritage name....if they want to wear our shirts at NAMM, that says a lot!!!

i still am anxious about my quote though

i still am anxious about my quote though

Maybe when you pick up your guitar, they'll throw in a FREE T-shirt!  Well, at least Jay does!

Tulk, from what Ren told me one day, thse guys work a full day before noon.  You have to call early.

Me, too, tulk!  Ren suggested that calling perhaps even a little before eight, their time, might work to your advantage.  I gathered that Bill Paige mans the phone pretty early on Wednesday mornings.  Good luck.  I may have to call this week, as my Super should have been shipped by now, but I've heard nothing from either end.  I continue to keep the faith that the boys'll do me right!

he wants me to call him tomorrow....he has the quote on my thinline 575 semi hollow done.

Brent, check this one out.  That 575 sounds sweet.  I had a bad Jones for this thinline a few months ago. 

http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/GearDetai...spx?Item=858929

photo1_e31a1.jpg

correct, things start to loosen up after lunch

You get emails, and I can't even get them to answer the phone. Not jealous at all, no .. not at all .... not really .... at .... all.   :angel:

since i started in the HOC, began helping with the Pilgriage, and started making visits to Heritage, my life as a guitar player has become complete.  i enjoy every minute talking to those guys...i do feel very privledged.

Brent, first of all, how cool is it when one of the owners of Heritage calls YOU for something!?

oh yeah, Ren is a card!  i cant wait for my next visit....everytime i go there, i find myself roaming, looking for excuses to stay ;D

• 7 months later...

Dear Brent, i'd like to aks you some...i have a H-140 with zebra Seymour '59 pups. It has a lot less treble than any of my Heritage guitars (now i own a Roy Clark but i the last 15 years i had a 535, a 575, a H-150 and a Sweet 16) I have no possibility to send my guitar (H-140) to the Factory for changing pickups into HRW's. So my question: if it's not super secret can you send me the mail adress of Ren. I'd like to discuss this problem with him. Thanks very much in advance, hope it will work out like this.

Dear Brent, i'd like to aks you some...i have a H-140 with zebra Seymour '59 pups. It has a lot less treble than any of my Heritage guitars (now i own a Roy Clark but i the last 15 years i had a 535, a 575, a H-150 and a Sweet 16) I have no possibility to send my guitar (H-140) to the Factory for changing pickups into HRW's. So my question: if it's not super secret can you send me the mail adress of Ren. I'd like to discuss this problem with him. Thanks very much in advance, hope it will work out like this.

no problem....

heritageguitar@kalamazoo.net

Archived