kbp810

The "Name Smurphs Amp!" Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a name for Smurphs Amp

• Mop Top
    • British Invasion
    • Dark Horse
    • Cavern Club
    • B.I.E.R. (British Invasion Electro Reverb)
    • Reverb Revolver
    • Beatle Bomb
    • Allerton
    • Mersey
    • Scouser
    • PoolVerb

Hey guys and girl..(Hi Katy) Just wanted to let you know I have accepted the majority opinion, and my new KBP 810 amp is going to be called "Cavern Club 30"..Thanks for all your input.. :icon_smile:

Sounds like a twisted medical procedure.... Starting to wonder about you... :D

I've wondered about me for a l o n g time! :D

I bought the Mesa Dual Rectifier serial number R1000 back in January '92 or '93 (I can't remember which). On my warranty registration card I mentioned we nicknamed it the Dual Rectumfryer because of it's bowel shaking bottom end. I guess the term stuck.

Since you're from West Virginia I would have went with "Moonshine Serenade" Has kind a a ring to it.

Yeah..You play it for a few hours and then when you wake up in the morning..you can't remember anything!! Haha

Ever listened to the guitar in the background, on the Mitchum version of the film's theme? just wonderful!

Yep, Robert Mitchum's version of "The Ballad of Thunder Road" was the tune I was talking about. Great licks going on in that one!

Yeah..You play it for a few hours and then when you wake up in the morning..you can't remember anything!! Haha

And it automatically plays "Thunder Road" when you turn it on.

Does anyone have a schematic for these new mods?

:lol_mini2:

Does anyone have a schematic for these new mods?

:lol_mini2:

Well you see it's like this, you walk into the woods and leave $3.00 under the rock on the tree stump and come back a 1/2 hour later and there they'll be.

Well you see it's like this, you walk into the woods and leave $3.00 under the rock on the tree stump and come back a 1/2 hour later and there they'll be.

Oh boy... the last time I "viewed" that "schematic" I couldn't hold a soldering iron steady for a week :tard:

Oh boy... the last time I "viewed" that "schematic" I couldn't hold a soldering iron steady for a week :tard:

Ain't it the truth...good stuff though if you like to get up on a table and sing with the old lampshade on your head.

Archived