kbp810

The "Name Smurphs Amp!" Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a name for Smurphs Amp

• Mop Top
    • British Invasion
    • Dark Horse
    • Cavern Club
    • B.I.E.R. (British Invasion Electro Reverb)
    • Reverb Revolver
    • Beatle Bomb
    • Allerton
    • Mersey
    • Scouser
    • PoolVerb

Whenever I see Smurph on this board, I actually interpret it as Smurf: One of those annoying little blue cartoon creatures. I'm confident this is what he intends :icon_scratch:

Obviously, if I was making an amp for a smurf it would have to be BLUE.

As for naming it.. there are several smurf oriented names to choose from:

The original author who wrote the smurfs has the pen name of "Peyo", and that could be the name.

If its a Tone Monster it could be named after the Smurf dragon: the Moat Monster (I kinda like this as an amp name)

There is the original stories the smurfs were introduced into called Johann and Peewit. So it could be a Peewit.

Oh.. I dunno.. Maybe I've just spent to much time over the holidays with my 5 year old?

I still say all of your amps should be named after classic Detroit cars. Being made in Michigan and paying tribute to classic amps

That's not a bad idea at all Detroit, I could see that.

I still say all of your amps should be named after classic Detroit cars. Being made in Michigan and paying tribute to classic amps

Camaro

Charger

Mustang

Corvette

Impala

Road Runner (could be great for a travel size amp)

GTO

: ) Hey! That's kind of an interesting idea! Going along with that - he'd have to have a small silver replica of the car after which the amp is named - say, glued to the front of the amp.

Camaro

Charger

Mustang

Corvette

Impala

Road Runner (could be great for a travel size amp)

GTO

yeah! has a nice ring to it, and when people start to see the names, they can immediately identify: that's a KBP810 amp!

Archived