Heritage Owners Club

Name the "No Name"

pushover

Not that we get an actual say, but maybe someone here has a good name for the as of yet to be named guitar  ?

It could be given a number like the other models: like an H-114-1/2

It could be give a catchy name like: a Heritage Notable (guitar.. used to make notes.. get it.. )  :dontknow:

I know.. it's lame.. but maybe on of you can do better!!

NONAMEYETweb.jpg

NONAMEYETweb.jpg_thumb

How about "Fugly" ???

Sorry, just kidding. They said the same thing about the Stratocaster when it first came out!

Fugly,

I second that......

I'm not gonna say it's fugly, but it doesn't instantly catch my eye either..  never know though.. it may grow on you.. I'm willing to wait and see if it does.. I do like the fact that it's different, but still in a kinda classical guitar shaped kinda way that doesn't try to be too radical by having some weird shape or odd protrusions.

The old "boydz" (they're not from NY, they're Michiganians, but please allow me!) at Heritage;

when it comes to build guitars nobody can touch 'em :P

when it comes to design guitars nobody wants to touch 'em! >:(

That's what I think... 8)

This new "no-name" guitar is going to be a winner. Odd as it might appear at first, this comfortable and easy guitar to play will not disappoint anyone who plays one.

Have I played one? No I haven't but I have played the h-125 which is pretty much like it. Lightweight and comfortable and packed with Heritage tone.

I am looking forward to seeing an all mahogany (unpainted body) version without a pick guard.

Good work Heritage,

y2kc

Archived