Heritage Owners Club

I'm a sucker for P90s ~ planning to defile a 1988 H150

michaeljames

I'm going to install a set of Rio Grande Fat Bastard P90s in my 1988 H150 (les paul cut cherry burst) ~ currently has Duncan 59s. I want to put these Made In Texas Fat Bastard P90s in my best guitar!
I have Fender/Gibson Custom Stuff, but this H150 is the best! And with Fat Bastard pickups??!!
Holy Crap! I'm a sucker for P90s! :icon_shaking2:

Once fitted w/the Fat Bastards I will ~ bought the guitar from a guy on the HOC who, its been said, has owned most every Heritage Guitar produced at least once! You know who you are BR! :icon_pirat:

you might be right! ...but i think i'm a gonna' try! they are made to fit humbucker routes. are you saying they won't fit?

or, that a beautiful H150 shouldn't be defiled with Fat Basdards form Texas? :laughing4:

It's a match made in heaven, isn't it Rob? :) Your Flickr photo stream needs to be shared to the public for that link to work, I'm afraid.

Surely is, Howard! And thanks for the heads up on the photo stream. Hadn't realized the 150 pics were not indicated as to be shared. Just changed that.

thanks everyone ~ great pics! That Flame Blue 3pup H140...i had one like it one time ~ factory issued. Sold it to a fellow HOC member. Found out he sold it. Might yours be it?

BR ~ that dog ear with the bigsby ~ sweet!

Defile? definitely wouldn't term it that way. Pickup replacements happen all the time, and are easily reversible.

When someone says defiled I think of things like:

-putting a Kahler locking tremolo on it

-having it refinished with rattle can paint

-sanding the finish off the back of the neck

-trading it in at a Guitar Center.

Archived