Heritage Owners Club

STENTORIAN KBP AMP IS DONE! PICS!

Well,

the amp went out for delivery today. It won't be long now. I just recently upgraded my recording set up at home, so I'm fairly sure that I'll be able to provide very high quality recordings, and possibly a video...if I can bear to have you all see my ugly mug.... lol

That's what I heard the Rabbi say...

Congrats on a(n) (obviously) great new toy!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I heard the Rabbi say...

Congrats on a(n) (obviously) great new toy!

Dude, you crack me up. As a young man, I had a 1966 Cadillac Hearse as my car, and, with my first name Brian, I put "BRIS 66" on the plates. I had no idea what a BRIS was until it was too late.... It got some strange looks, both for the car and the plates, haha.

Guest HRB853370

I shall be able to test this amp prior to shipping. Oh Ya!

Watch out Knopfler, he plans to blow the crap out of it.

Excellent!!! RIP BRIS 66 - you should have gotten a '69 caddy. Still, a Classic.

I hope you took it to at least 1 Alice Cooper concert.

With or without a Cadillac knopfler74, you're in for a treat! Congrats!!!

Dude, you crack me up. As a young man, I had a 1966 Cadillac Hearse as my car, and, with my first name Brian, I put "BRIS 66" on the plates. I had no idea what a BRIS was until it was too late.... It got some strange looks, both for the car and the plates, haha.

Um, I don't get it....

Be weary of their Sunday special, everthing is Half-Off!

I was a circumcisioner's assistant many years ago. It was a bit boring but I got lots of tips :)

This thread has been SOOOO hijacked! lol, I love it! The amp should be waiting for me when I get home from work, so I'll have some 'clips' posted reasonably soon.

I was a circumcisioner's assistant many years ago. It was a bit boring but I got lots of tips

Geez... Did you have to wear a black hood?

3112913-418525-hooded-medieval-executioner-with-axe-trees-in-background.jpg

:huh::mellow:;)^_^:P:D:rolleyes::rofl_mini::laughing4:

Does this mean I have to stop visiting here with pain pills? I love this stuff! :yahoo_mini:

Sorry about the temporary hijack Knopfler74. You can restore this thread to a civil tone by producing clips and photos of the latest to leave Detroit.

My initial impressions are that it's completely amazing! No exageration! Surprising amounts of clean headroom for a 15 watter! Bright and regular inputs really change the sound (in a good way), and all the knobs actually do what they're supposed to do!

Cleans up great with my volume knob when I nearly dime the volume control, but my 157 has got old school wiring, so I need to add a treble bleed cap to really fully enjoy this feature. I like my volume control to be a volume, not a tone control...my guitar already has one of those :icon_thumright:

I'll be posting sound clips later today. I need to set up my mics and what not, oh, and get a little snack...I could barely keep still at work today....

This amp feels, and sounds to me, upon playing it for an hour, to be the perfect gigging amp for smal to meduim sized clubs without the need for a mic.

Right now I'm playing it into a Vox 112 night train cab I have with a greenback speaker. The amp seems to LOVE this speaker!

By the way, the craftsmanship on this amp is superb! No loud hums, pops, or other nonesense. The grounding on my 157 isn't at it's peak due to the fact that I recently installed new pups and did a slightly rushed job, but I'm going to buy an RS guitarworks prewire harness this week and redo that whole thing. That being said, the amp is not loud in terms of noise at all, just beautiful tone. I can't even begin to tell you the difference I hear and FEEL playing a hand wired amp as opposed to a pcb thing. The difference is HUGE!

I LOVE THIS FREAKING THING! MORE LATER!!!!

Archived