Heritage Owners Club

New H150 model: mini humbuckers!

Thundersteel

More P-90 like without the hum. I used to have ''69 LP Deluxe (I'm an idiot). From what I remember they had a slight more low end than p90s and not as muddy as regular humbuckers.

Personal, with a humbucker 150 and a p-90 150, I can get all the above tones, but if you wanted a nice compromise in just 1 guitar..... 8)

Yea, I saw the mini-humbucker when I was in the factory in May, I forgot to report on it (I'm still an idiot). Graham at Jay's designed it and designed/special ordered the pups with Jason Lollar!!!!!

More P-90 like without the hum. I used to have ''69 LP Deluxe (I'm an idiot). From what I remember they had a slight more low end than p90s and not as muddy as regular humbuckers.

Personal, with a humbucker 150 and a p-90 150, I can get all the above tones, but if you wanted a nice compromise in just 1 guitar..... 8)

Yea, I saw the mini-humbucker when I was in the factory in May, I forgot to report on it (I'm still an idiot). Graham at Jay's designed it and designed/special ordered the pups with Jason Lollar!!!!!

Is this something to be produced? Should like one goldtop.

Just have to tell that my H-150 with P90's is as silent as my H-140 with humbuckers.

No need for humbucker on that guitar.

Is this something to be produced? Should like one goldtop.

Just have to tell that my H-150 with P90's is as silent as my H-140 with humbuckers.

No need for humbucker on that guitar.

I agree. My p-90 150 is very quiet. Jason Lollar is a genius. He some how shields the pups without effecting the tone.

I just priced a lefty version from Wolfe around 2500$

I just priced a lefty version from Wolfe around 2500$

i saw 3 new 150s at a store in central MI this past weekend...

1.  150 almond burst/'59s.........$2200

2.  150 VSB/'59s.....................$2200

3.  150 Gold/lollars p-90............$2200

i can give the phone # to anybod interested....the flame on the almond burst is incredible!!!!!  the VSB is ok

1.   150 almond burst/'59s.........$2200

2.   150 VSB/'59s.....................$2200

3.   150 Gold/lollars p-90............$2200

i can give the phone # to anybod interested....the flame on the almond burst is incredible!!!!!  the VSB is ok

I'm happy for the guys that their guitars are finally getting some notice. But honestly, those prices leave me totally out of the running for a new H for a very long time. Glad I got my H535 before the price increases. Not saying they aren't worth it, but those prices are much higher than their competitive market counterparts. And yes, much better guitars than their counterparts, but nonetheless, leaves me out.  :(

1.   150 almond burst/'59s.........$2200

2.   150 VSB/'59s.....................$2200

3.   150 Gold/lollars p-90............$2200

How about a web link to some photos?  Love the goldtop w/the P90s.  I think Hales in suburban Milwaukee has one of those.

http://www.jhalemusic.com/pages/heritage.html

Guys, you gotta love the products coming out the door there on Parsons!

Brent~ Did you plug-n-play them?  Especially the P90 H150, of course.  8)

And what about the weight and neck carve?  I know, I should call them myself, but you are such a GAS-inducing Heritage-ite, I figured you laid hands on these beauties.

Archived