Heritage Owners Club

Question to those who have placed custom orders.

davesultra

Damn, that is beautiful!

The boys topped themselves when they made that one, Steiner.

I was pleasantly surprised with just a tinge of overjoyed when I first saw it. To be honest, I still am.

It's only fair that the rest of us get prime examples after you got the first 7 to 12 Heritage made...

I was pleasantly surprised with just a tinge of overjoyed when I first saw it. To be honest, I still am.

It's only fair that the rest of us get prime examples after you got the first 7 to 12 Heritage made...

I was thinking the same thing Steiner. Could and would Heritage build me one like that?

Only fair, right?

Heaven's Yes! How is that new, deluxe, stunning Heritage lady treating you Spectrum13? Any blood blisters to report?

post-408-0-84115400-1339278889_thumb.jpg

post-408-0-80478600-1339279706_thumb.jpg

This one?

Played it about five hours so far and the frets are getting slicker. Messed with the setup tightened some loose parts and ordered some things. The Eastman 905C and D'Anglico Excel are going to go. The fingerboard is Rosewood BTW.

Guest HRB853370

post-408-0-84115400-1339278889_thumb.jpg

post-408-0-80478600-1339279706_thumb.jpg

This one?

Played it about five hours so far and the frets are getting slicker. Messed with the setup tightened some loose parts and ordered some things. The Eastman 905C and D'Anglico Excel are going to go. The fingerboard is Rosewood BTW.

Dan, there is no break in period. All Heritages come pre-broken in. You didn't know that?

That's beautiful Spectrum13. Isn't it fun to know they built it just for you?

Play her in good health!

Archived