Heritage Owners Club

The Colonial finds a new home.

brentrocks

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Todd (Glide06) today to give him his Heritage Colonial Amp. He brought his BEAUTIFUL H 535 along as well....it was supurb playing/sounding Heritage! Todd demo-ed the amp and we messed around with some pedals and such....played a couple guitars....had a blast!

The Colonial has found a GREAT home!

IMG_2838.jpg?t=1350242275

IMG_2834.jpg?t=1350242285

Had a awesome time at Brents home. Brents a great guy. I've been enjoying the amp every night. Almost forgot I have a girlfriend until she politely yelled down the stairs to turn the amp down.....what?

Schundog...can't wait to take the amp back to PSP everyone there was so welcoming. Great group of people!

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

Guest HRB853370

Who cares about TODD! I want to know if his HOT girlfriend was there Brent!

(Todd, just kidding (again) of course). Todd is DA MAN. A really nice guy and a very cool Harley rider too! You and Sara (see, I remembered her name) are welcome to come see us in SC anytime. Bring the cool 535!

Glad it worked out for both.

LOL. Thanks Sl

Who cares about TODD! I want to know if his HOT girlfriend was there Brent!

(Todd, just kidding (again) of course). Todd is DA MAN. A really nice guy and a very cool Harley rider too! You and Sara (see, I remembered her name) are welcome to come see us in SC anytime. Bring the cool 535!

Glad it worked out for both.

LOL!!! Thanks Slammer, I just might have to take you up on the SC offer some day.

congrats, Todd. when you get the notion, try it 5881s and a 5U4 sometime. one of my favorite configs for one of my all-time favorite amps

Is that the config that takes the amp down from a 50watt to a 30watt? If so is there only certain settings that can be used? By the way I downloaded you manual for it. Thanks for posting it!

Is that the config that takes the amp down from a 50watt to a 30watt? If so is there only certain settings that can be used? By the way I downloaded you manual for it. Thanks for posting it!

yes, but not to 30w but somewhere in the 30 range depending on bias value. it'll still be loud, but to my ear gets it closest to tweed Bassman/Bluesbreaker sound (speaker selection is also key). this is in SAG mode. in PUNCH you're running solid state rectification, so output will be in the 40's somewhere.

Archived