Heritage Owners Club

Enjoy the while you can...

I am honored that mine was being built the same time Brian's (Shundog) was being built, so the guy is really dedicated to what he does. His kindness about keeping the prices at or near his cost for the HOC community speaks volumes about what kind of person he is.

Mine was done at the same time too, within a couple days of Shundog's.

Guest HRB853370

Mine was done at the same time too, within a couple days of Shundog's.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Brian had 3 going the same time!!

Guest HRB853370

I say we should all rally together and have KBP make a special amp every month that is up for auction.

But that would defeat the purpose of him going into retirement!

it's all your fault, you bastids!! :D :D

This was my thought exactly. Ya'll ruined it for us!!

Seriously though, I applaud knowing when to say when. Dude has a beautiful bride and a career and some guitars to tend to for a while. Enjoy, Brian! Hope you can make time to function as a consultant at least!!

Good for you Brian.

I sure enjoy my Reverb Deluxe and have no intention of selling it. The orange tolex has even grown on me.

But, the older I get, the more I appreciate the importance of maintaining a balance between work, family, faith, and personal interests. Too much of any and the others suffer; it can be especially wearisome when something that used to bring pleasure becomes drudgery.

Sounds like you've figured that out too.

So, I'll continue to appreciate the KBP I have, knowing it's probably the only one I'll have and you will have more time to feed the other elements of your life.

Archived