Heritage Owners Club

Opps, I did it again!

Kuz

Who says I bought anything, why do you think I bought something, I didn't anything about buying anything, do I look like I bought something, wouldn't I want to buy a new couch first,....

I'm toast.

Who says I bought anything, why do you think I bought something, I didn't anything about buying anything, do I look like I bought something, wouldn't I want to buy a new couch first,....

I'm toast.

you bought a super eagle didnt ya.....i saw you eyeing Slate's ;D

I'm toast.

That's the thing about GAS, everyone knows when you have it !

oh my - the reference to the couch says it all, since that's (according to my lovely better half) is exactly what we'll be adding to the household next.  Putting a cushion on a tweed amp just doesn't seem to cut it here...

Hmmm...  a SE, Sweet16, P90 150, 555, and what else is already in your lineup. 

What could it be?...

Yikes, quit teasing us!!!

I SAID I didn't exchange money for any goods or services as of 7:35pm 7/23/08.

But just in case I do exchange money for a particular good or service ( say, Monday, to help stimulate the economy only of course), Brent can I crash in the barn for a few days?

But just in case I do exchange money for a particular good or service ( say, Monday, to help stimulate the economy only of course), Brent can I crash in the barn for a few days?

there is an extra room in the farm house....its right next to my parents room, they kinda snor a lot, but you get used to it.  i'm sure they would be happy to have you ;D

My money's on a Sweet 16.

Gentlemen place your bets now  ;D

Embarrassed to say I already have a Sweet 16 (bought used and traded a Taylor 914 for her). I have no business own an arch top, but I am working on it. Hey, playing guitar is a life long quest!

_DSC1899-Edit2.jpg

_DSC1899-Edit2.jpg_thumb

_DSC1901-Edit2.jpg

_DSC1901-Edit2.jpg_thumb

there is an extra room in the farm house....its right next to my parents room, they kinda snor a lot, but you get used to it.  i'm sure they would be happy to have you ;D

They don't have a sign on the door like "if this barns a hopping, don't come a knocking" do they?

Come on, John, out with it!  Let us...help!

The enabling here is like a Crystal Meth addict walking down the cough syrup aisle at Rite aide with all the employees locked in the bathroom!!!!

nope, sure dont :P

OK, I'll stay then. I didn't to end up in a "meet the faulkers" empty nest get away!

Archived