Heritage Owners Club

DOCTOR! I need this Heritage "STAT"

brentrocks

Seems appropriate, since my ER visit last night.

This is a 1985 Heritage STAT that i purchased from forum member glenngross. Glenn did a great thing by replacing the Schaller pickups with a SD JB in the bridge and SD "classic stacks" in the middle and neck position....they sound great!!!

This guitar suffered a head trauma early in its life...but it appears that the surgery was sucsessful.

This 1st year STAT sports a Kahler 3200 trem, flame maple top, 2 piece mahogany body, rosewood fretboard, mini grovers and a coil tap for the bridge hummbucker.

Thin neck, typical for early Heritage is the prognosis for this rock n roll beast.

Glenn was a great seller and this is a really cool Heritage.

stat3.jpg?t=1352839857

stat1.jpg?t=1352839853

IMG_3014.jpg?t=1352839050

IMG_3015.jpg?t=1352839051

IMG_3016.jpg?t=1352839054

IMG_3019.jpg?t=1352839062

IMG_3020.jpg?t=1352839061

IMG_3022.jpg?t=1352839065

Your ER visit Brent? Whats that about?

What ER visit?

Since Brently posted it all over FB, I don't feel bad passing it (haha!!!) on here. He got stoned, as in the kidney type. It's all passed now. ..... :laughing7:

Guest HRB853370

Since Brently posted it all over FB, I don't feel bad passing it (haha!!!) on here. He got stoned, as in the kidney type. It's all passed now. ..... :laughing7:

Well, I don't do Wastebook, er, I meant Facebook. Thanks for sharing.

Guest HRB853370

I dont have any gas to speak of Brent, but if nobody else has already, I will call dibbs. I would love to own an early Heritage. Not to mention, I love clownburst finishes; have two already in the stable and that one has quite a lovely finish.

Ow !! Fortunately, I haven't had that yet but I'm not looking forward to it if I ever have that problem. My sympathies to your plumbing.

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine had a Stat back in the day, what a great guitar. He was on his way home from a gig ( in northern Mass.) and was involved in a serious car wreck. The van was impounded, and the impound yard would not release any of the equipment inside it until they heard from the insurance company, due to the high cost of the vehicle recovery. The van was upside down in a stream.

By the time my friend could get all the necessary paper work done, the van had been stripped of all the contents, amps, guitars, a Kurzweil keyboard, etc. A police report was filed, but nothing ever came of it.He took his claim settlement for the guitar and bought a Les, but every now and then he still wishes he had that old Stat.

Archived