Heritage Owners Club

OK, I'm Just Going to Leave These Here....

DavesNotHere

More defects? Where can they put the other two machine heads?

wow. those are some long neck pockets. I wonder why they aren't going 6 bolt instead of 4 bolt?

The stick next to the bass necks says "HB I + II" and "3/7/13"

I guess that's the neck length template. Definitely looks interesting. Question is: will there be active electronics available?

wow. those are some long neck pockets. I wonder why they aren't going 6 bolt instead of 4 bolt?

The stick next to the bass necks says "HB I + II" and "3/7/13"

I guess that's the neck length template. Definitely looks interesting. Question is: will there be active electronics available?

You can clearly see the neck mounting plate hole in one of the pictures - 4. However, it looks like you could put two plates side by side and then some!

C'mon, man, we need the Down-Low on those Low-Downs!!

The low down is that Jim has decided he wants to start making basss, basses bass' bass's basi, those again. Kind of a specialty like Marv does with the 357s. I believe those six are already spoken for, but they said they would love to sell more.

The ones in the pictures are maple body and maple neck.

You can clearly see the neck mounting plate hole in one of the pictures - 4. However, it looks like you could put two plates side by side and then some!

Yeah.. I'm just wondering why the neck goes into the body so far. that pocket is probably longer than the ones on Musicman Stingrays, which have 6 bolts. I wonder how many frets are on these. I'd definitely love to get my hands on one. I'd just need to get an active preamp for it, if they don't have them already. I think a nice aguilar would do just fine in there. I wonder what kind of pickups they'll be using.

If they're doing basses in that body and headstock ........... could it be that 6 strings aren't far behind? Again?

that's what I was thinkin..

wow that is cool!!

IMO the bolt on Fender style basses have it in spades over set neck designs

I couldn't agree more! I had a great P-bass that I still miss to this day..

If they're doing basses in that body and headstock ........... could it be that 6 strings aren't far behind? Again?

I may be wrong, but I got the distinct impression that right now you may be able to order pretty much any body style and head stock they have in their back catalogue. For a price of course....

I may be wrong, but I got the distinct impression that right now you may be able to order pretty much any body style and head stock they have in their back catalogue. For a price of course....

Does this mean the elusive Heritage tele style H-127 is back on the menu ?

gallery_762_124_708047.jpg

Huh. My guess is that will be the BIG QUESTION at PSP this year. Just what can we order? I had the Leon Rhodes for a bit. Was rather underwhelmed by it. However JC thinks (thought?) it was great. I'd love to try one again. But I'd really want a more "traditional" bridge and pup set up. Still, the H127 still makes me stop and look ... and drool! .... every time I see one.

It would be cool to get a Strat Style Heritage!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived