Heritage Owners Club

Heritage-less

Thundersteel

I sold my last Heritage this week. It was the H150 w/P90s. It went to a good home. Hindsight being 20/20, I probably should have let go of my LP Custom instead, but now I can start planning...for a custom build!

Any ideas for the custom build yet ?

I'm thinking about a semi-hollow. 150LW? 535? Millie? 110? I haven't decided yet.

Eric I know some guys in Kzoo that can make it happen,

Oh, really? LOL

That H150 was a real beauty.

Thanks. It was a hard decision, but I've been wanting to do a custom build, and selling it was the only way I could justify it.

What does heritage call there h150 , but semi hollow. Gibson made one lespaul florentine .

A Millie is close, plus there is a LW H150 that is sort of chambered... The Florentine cutaway can be ordered on just about any of their guitars. The H140's used to have that cutaway.

Some HOC members, you know who you are ;), would put a Bigsby on a banjo :)

Now that would make a HELL of a noise as it bounced off the accordion at the bottom of the dumpster ;)

Reminds me of the old chestnut ... what do you call half a dozen tenor banjos at the bottom of the Irish Sea ?

.... a good start

:laughing7:

OK, a guy leaves his banjo on the back seat of his jag, when some one smashes the back door window and leaves another one next to it.......

Archived