Heritage Owners Club

NGD...2001 Millennium DC w/ HRWS

brentrocks

Paul, that one will be flat. All of the current production Millies are flat back. Unless ordered otherwise.

As it's a 2001 model I thought it might be a transitionary version. I know some early ones had an arched back, or maybe that was the SAE ? From the photo of the back it almost looks to have a slight arch, but maybe that's the woodgrain deceiving the eye.

As it's a 2001 model I thought it might be a transitionary version. I know some early ones had an arched back, or maybe that was the SAE ? From the photo of the back it almost looks to have a slight arch, but maybe that's the woodgrain deceiving the eye.

I had an earlier model that was arched back. It was a Millie SAE. One Heritage I wish I hadn't sold. When I had my more modern Millie made I asked about an arched back with access plate. A rousing No Way from Marv. Arched back = no plate. So, I went with this model Millie body. Another thing Marv mentioned was how many different body styles they tried before they decided on the current style. He said there may be other Millie body types floating around. But he would not go into detail.

I had an earlier model that was arched back. It was a Millie SAE. One Heritage I wish I hadn't sold. When I had my more modern Millie made I asked about an arched back with access plate. A rousing No Way from Marv. Arched back = no plate. So, I went with this model Millie body. Another thing Marv mentioned was how many different body styles they tried before they decided on the current style. He said there may be other Millie body types floating around. But he would not go into detail.

Interesting, so the SAE was the arched back version. My 2004 Std Ultra has a flat mahogany back, Brents is also flat but a maple flame so I'm guessing that's a solid not laminated back.

That girl is pretty when she's dirty! Even the POS speakers I have tell me that you've got a winning combination.

Fun shots as always. Nice tuke. :)

You did a great job demonstrating the range of sound a set of HRWs can put out in a Millennium. Really like the tone that CBB give it too.

It's a guitar and pickup combination that defies pidgeon hole charactorizations.

I have 3 Heritages and love them all for what they do. But my Milliennium is it's own thing.

Archived