brentrocks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just across the wire...

In the next 24: Heritage Guitar; Big News

Posted by Kalamazoo Gazette September 15, 2008 9:00PM

Categories: Breaking News

CHANGE AT THE HELM: One of the founding owners of Heritage Guitar, Marvin Lamb, has announced his retirement, turning over the reigns of his portion of the Heritage partnership to Mr. Brent Henderson of Paw Paw, Michigan.  Mr. Henderson's band, BRENTROCKSHARD, will play at Marv's Changing of the Guard ceremony at 7 and 9 p.m. Wednesday at Rohwer's Music Barn, 6024 Texas Drive, Texas Township. $20.

Marv commented; "We looked across the globe for a suitable replacement for the position I'm vacating.  It just came down to the fact that Brent owns every guitar that we produce at least once, so we might as well let him play 'em all before they leave the building"

:rolleyes:

I know...

you sent them this pic from the "My Idea for a new Heritage" thread... And they've gone in to production... And they're available next week... And they're only $500 as an introductory price... :angel:

Oh... And free shipping to the Uk ;D

width=600 height=216http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj254/cosmikdebriis/HSG.jpg[/img]

This just across the wire...

In the next 24: Heritage Guitar; Big News

Posted by Kalamazoo Gazette September 15, 2008 9:00PM

Categories: Breaking News

CHANGE AT THE HELM: One of the founding owners of Heritage Guitar, Marvin Lamb, has announced his retirement, turning over the reigns of his portion of the Heritage partnership to Mr. Brent Henderson of Paw Paw, Michigan.  Mr. Henderson's band, BRENTROCKSHARD, will play at Marv's Changing of the Guard ceremony at 7 and 9 p.m. Wednesday at Rohwer's Music Barn, 6024 Texas Drive, Texas Township. $20.

Marv commented; "We looked across the globe for a suitable replacement for the position I'm vacating.  It just came down to the fact that Brent owns every guitar that we produce at least once, so we might as well let him play 'em all before they leave the building"

:rolleyes:

[glow=red,2,300]LMAO[/glow]

INTRODUCING.....

THE ALL NEW H 170 CM LW 2ND GENERATION

width=600 height=422http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/H-170CM-LW2ndGeneration_BODY.jpg[/img]

You're not serious, are you? That's the big news? ??? Rereleasing an older, more obscure model? Huh. Seriously, underwhelmed. I expected something earth shattering - like a whole new model. Or maybe the 110 finally making it to regular production. :undecided:  Oh, well.

You're not serious, are you? That's the big news? ??? Rereleasing an older, more obscure model? Huh. Seriously, underwhelmed. I expected something earth shattering - like a whole new model. Or maybe the 110 finally making it to regular production. :undecided:  Oh, well.

the 110 is in production...available for order

the 110 is in production...available for order

Brent,

Knew that. Saw them in the factory. Yet, try to find a dealer that can get you information for it. Couldn't in August. Anyway ... I'm sure they have a good reason for resurecting the 170. Perhaps it was a potentially better seller than I would have thought. Not that what I think has any bearing on what them boys is gonna do.8)

Didn't you have an original 170 with softer/rounded horns there for a bit?

Didn't you have an original 170 with softer/rounded horns there for a bit?

yeah i had a '94 170 w/ the more rounded horns...it was a cool guitar as well

well, maybe the guys down at the shop will see this thread and stop production :P

well, maybe the guys down at the shop will see this thread and stop production :P

Well, I'd certainly doubt that!! ;D  Don't let a couple of nay sayers spoil your fun, Brent. You like that guitar. And I liked it when I played it. For my part tho', I was hoping for something a bit more earth shattering. You know, Ren mentioned a build design that was going to set the guitar world on fire or turn it upside down or shake it up ... something along those lines. I was just hoping this was it.

Archived