Heritage Owners Club

BIG NEWS from 225 Parsons ST.

brentrocks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - thanks Bob, and Freckles, for sharing this.  What a great great story.  Congratulations on your new guitar!!  It's a beaut for sure and bet it will sound awesome.  And #1 off the line - that's pretty special, too.  Looking forward to the pics!

Man, what IS it about Heritage guitars that seem to draw this cool mojo all around them...  this forum's pretty cool, too, might I add  :)

Want to relay a good news story. My son and I have owned seven Heritage guitars over the years and my current one--an H-155, left handed--had some minor intonation problems and the low e string kept going out of tune. Called Ren. He was great. So I sent it off. He called back a day after the guitar arrived and said the guitar was done. After having said, "I've worked on thousands of guitars. You'll love it after I get done with it." He was more than right. He fixed some frets, installed a new nut, fixed an o-ring under the single p/u, and adjusted the action. He was right. It plays like butter. I haven't had to tune it any further in three weeks, playing it daily. I wrote him a note of thanks. He wrote back tonight..."enjoy, and stop by and see us when in Kalamazoo." What company or employee in the guitar business would respond like that? He's a great example of what "made in America" means. I will never stop being a Heritage owner.

What company or employee in the guitar business would respond like that? He's a great example of what "made in America" means. I will never stop being a Heritage owner.

Jim, I guarantee you that every one of us who attended the pilgrimage came away a little bit different/better of a person.  Seeing how down to earth the people of 225 Parsons are was a very refreshing experience.  It seems like it is true that the better someone is at a particular task the better human being they are. 

Make plans to be there next year.  It will be a pleasure to shake your guitar, er ah, hand.  :wink:

Want to relay a good news story. My son and I have owned seven Heritage guitars over the years and my current one--an H-155, left handed--had some minor intonation problems and the low e string kept going out of tune. Called Ren. He was great. So I sent it off. He called back a day after the guitar arrived and said the guitar was done. After having said, "I've worked on thousands of guitars. You'll love it after I get done with it." He was more than right. He fixed some frets, installed a new nut, fixed an o-ring under the single p/u, and adjusted the action. He was right. It plays like butter. I haven't had to tune it any further in three weeks, playing it daily. I wrote him a note of thanks. He wrote back tonight..."enjoy, and stop by and see us when in Kalamazoo." What company or employee in the guitar business would respond like that? He's a great example of what "made in America" means. I will never stop being a Heritage owner.

any pics of that 155?

:this_thread_is_useless_withou

Cool father and son story.  I like the 155 and have 4 hertage's so far.  A sunburst 150, an emerald green 150, a 155 in emerald green, and the 170 in all GOLD ...  The 155 is quite unique and wanted to add something to the 335 sound palate ala heritage.  Mission accomplished IMO.

My son always wanted a Les Paul as his favorite band is the Allman Brothers.  After spening some time touring the factory and hanging with Rendall, he is convinced that Heritage is the real deal. He is 19 and can't wait to educate his buddies on the experience. Still waiting to get the videos from him, but man, this 170 is awsome.  Hope to get the pics and video up soon.

Well gang, the moment you have been waiting for. Videos and Pictures from my heritage tours and the delivery of my 170 .  check out my website.

www.theheritagestory.com

I am hoping to work with Heritage over the coming months as they are pretty close (about 3 hours away).  So far, they have not had a problem shooting video and stills.  I'll keep everyone informed.  This site is presently a work in progress.  Let me know what you think. You can drop me an email to rhoadsscholar@lafond.net

all the best

robert lafond jr.

Well gang, the moment you have been waiting for. Videos and Pictures from my heritage tours and the delivery of my 170 .  check out my website.

www.theheritagestory.com

I am hoping to work with Heritage over the coming months as they are pretty close (about 3 hours away).  So far, they have not had a problem shooting video and stills.  I'll keep everyone informed.  This site is presently a work in progress.  Let me know what you think. You can drop me an email to rhoadsscholar@lafond.net

all the best

robert lafond jr.

Robert.. Thanks for sharing the pix and story.. Very cool..

FWIW.. I don't know if it's a problem with my machine, but I can't see the videos on your web site. They won't play for me?

Archived