Heritage Owners Club

Peavey Bandit 112?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think I'd take the tank apart and see if the springs are ok. If one has come loose then it might make the sound you describe, but I'm just guessing here.

Well I think I'd take the tank apart and see if the springs are ok. If one has come loose then it might make the sound you describe, but I'm just guessing here.

Nope, tank seems to be good. I think its time to cut my losses... I'm not very happy about that... :hmh:

Nope, tank seems to be good. I think its time to cut my losses... I'm not very happy about that... :hmh:

Not sure what that means. If you dump the amp, you will be able to find another but it's probably worth having it looked at and then you'll know what you would have to do to fix it. Peaveys don't break often. it might be something simple still.

Not sure what that means. If you dump the amp, you will be able to find another but it's probably worth having it looked at and then you'll know what you would have to do to fix it. Peaveys don't break often. it might be something simple still.

I'm going to sell it locally. I'm sure someone wants to figure it out. I really did love the tones of that amp. Sounded great live. But I gotta have reverb running on its clean channel to sound right.

You may remember that I mentioned that I didn't think the reverb was working when I sold it to you. At that time, you said it was working ok, and it sounded like it. I just don't want you thinking I was trying to pull a fast one I you.

You may remember that I mentioned that I didn't think the reverb was working when I sold it to you. At that time, you said it was working ok, and it sounded like it. I just don't want you thinking I was trying to pull a fast one I you.

I knew you were just another used car salesmen.... Just kidding! I did remember that and I also remembered I have Mr. Black Deluxe Plus. I played the amp last night and decided it was still a great sounding amp!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived